By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - How often do you masturbate?

I spank my turkey:

<1 time a month 13 4.17%

1-3 times a month 7 2.24%

1 time a week 16 5.13%

2-3 times a week 56 17.95%

4-6 times a week 70 22.44%

1 time a day 82 26.28%

2-3 times a day 43 13.78%

>4 times a day. I real... 25 8.01%

Total:312

5-6 times a week, and happy to admit it.

Around the Network

People who do it to much are people with too much extra time.

Having a job or having a family would reduce such things dramatically.

For me lol I do not want to talk about it but all I will say is less is better, meaning space such sessions over the week or month :)

lordmandeep said:

For me lol I do not want to talk about it but all I will say is less is better, meaning space such sessions over the week or month :)

Care to try this again without contempt dripping from your jowls?  

I was working a full time job on top of school and chores...and was still able to do so frequently.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

lordmandeep said:

Nice wording. Obviously people who do it "too much" have "too much" time on their hands. I'm curuious to know how often you think "too much" is. You seem to hint that masturbation should be done rarely or is unhealthy, both of which are far from the truth. However if you're talking about Runa, I agree, something is wrong with that dude physically and psycologically.... 24 times man.... 24 times...

Also, this looks to be my first non-prediction, non-spam, non-voting thread to reach 100 posts.. I'm so proud... :'). Now, I just need to do one without the basis of sex.

*hugs self*

Well I did not mean to have contempt but I noticed when I was busy my mind was not always thinking about doing such things and this is true with my friends.

Also a few times a week is too much?
I think it would lead to a more pleasurable climax rather then every day or 2-3 times a day.
That is what I meant and is my personal experience.

In my teenage years I was the typical teen doing it like every day but after a while the pleasure was reduced and my life got more busier.

Also it depends how horny you are (lol I feel silly talking about this). For example since I have a had a girlfriend who is rather traditional (meaning date 12 and not past 2nd base lol), I feel more inclinded to spank the monkey, because frankly by the end of the date I feel like jumping on her however we will slowly progress. She is very beautiful, but I think I am the first guy she has been with.

Around the Network

My girlfriend cleans out my pipes for me every two days id say. I have a wank when she is not around though.

lol I do it find it odd how people never ever do it.

Do they not have a sex drive or are they way more disciplined people?

That's why I hire a plumber!
Someone had to say it!

about 2-4 times a week

lordmandeep said:
lol I do it find it odd how people never ever do it.

Do they not have a sex drive or are they way more disciplined people?

Or maybe they're just too ashamed to admit it?