By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony stock 24 year low. "No turnaround in sight".

kowenicki said:
Some of the responses in here are oh so predictable...

Take it up with Bloomberg, the quoted analysts and the finance minister of Japan if you dont likk the article. Show them where they have gone wrong. Tell the Japanese government that all is well and they can stop propping up the economy like they have for the last 20 years..... Tell Sony not to fret and that they dont need to re-organise and cut costs dramatically (this is there own stated aim)

This thread is just reporting what is happening and people are commenting. Instead of a smart reposnse how about commenting on what is a very real situation. If you have no interest in the business apsects then stay the hell out of the thread... simple.

If you arent allowed to comment on a topic unless you are an employed expert in the field then you may aswell close the forums completely.

i'm curious though what did you expect people would post in this thread?

edit : how many people posting to this site do you think are actually qualified to give informed responces on this?

i'm not a business major and i don't know how many other people here are but i'd expect not that many... therefore you can't expect the responces to be any better 

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Heres an idea... could Sony become a software provider/publisher first and foremost?  Movies, Music and Games.

Yes! Then Sony can make their games for Nintendo platforms so that i can play them. I've always been a Sony fan, i just hate their hardware...

why do you hate their hardware? 

maverick40 said:
Mr Khan said:

Heres an idea... could Sony become a software provider/publisher first and foremost?  Movies, Music and Games.

Yes! Then Sony can make their games for Nintendo platforms so that i can play them. I've always been a Sony fan, i just hate their hardware...

why do you hate their hardware? 

My post was intended as an ironic joke. I care nothing for their hardware one way or another, nor however am i much interested in their software (barring SCEJ's output, at any rate)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Lyrikalstylez said:
So how the hell are they going to have the funds to launch both vita and ps4?
I suppose if either of these fail, than Sony might have to leave the console business all together

NO NOOOOOO! I refuse to believe that this could happen!

OT: I hope they bounce back soon. Vita depends on it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

maverick40 said:
kowenicki said:
Some of the responses in here are oh so predictable...

Take it up with Bloomberg, the quoted analysts and the finance minister of Japan if you dont likk the article. Show them where they have gone wrong. Tell the Japanese government that all is well and they can stop propping up the economy like they have for the last 20 years..... Tell Sony not to fret and that they dont need to re-organise and cut costs dramatically (this is there own stated aim)

This thread is just reporting what is happening and people are commenting. Instead of a smart reposnse how about commenting on what is a very real situation. If you have no interest in the business apsects then stay the hell out of the thread... simple.

If you arent allowed to comment on a topic unless you are an employed expert in the field then you may aswell close the forums completely.

This thread and who it is posted by is oh so predictable. I know how much you want sony to stop making hardware for some stupid childish reason, but the fact is yes they are losing ALOT money but they are never going to stop making the playstation hardware as much you hate to hear it. 

You are always the person who is posting teh sony is doomed articles, give it a rest mate. This site is about games, keep it that way. 

Which shows how much you know, at this point I'd say it's far more unlikely Sony go down, but to say they'll never stop making Playstation, you know at some point they might not have a choice right??

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
kivi95 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
So how the hell are they going to have the funds to launch both vita and ps4?
I suppose if either of these fail, than Sony might have to leave the console business all together

The day I will leave gaming :(

I've never really understood this line of thinking. 

Why would anyone quit gaming just because a company stops making games. You know if Sony somehow dropped out of the console race that there would be another company to take it's place.

It's not like there would be a lack of quality games coming out.

Yeah, more Halo...

Turkish said:
Seece said:
Turkish said:
I'm sure Sony will overcome this, they're the leader in electronics, generations of entertainment and consoles only start when Sony says so: PS2, dvd, blu ray, PS3, walkman etc.

Your posts are so embarssing, I swear you're a parody

Embarssing? Thats so embarrassing, I swear you're a parody.

Do you even know what that is? And your predictions are terrible too!

Seece said:
Turkish said:
Seece said:
Turkish said:
I'm sure Sony will overcome this, they're the leader in electronics, generations of entertainment and consoles only start when Sony says so: PS2, dvd, blu ray, PS3, walkman etc.

Probably know it better then you since I spelled it correctly. Oh you're so predictable crying about my predictions. I think my 10 months old predictions  are quite good, I probably made the most daring and gutsy predictions. Who are you anyway bitching about my posts, I don't even know you. Why'd you pop out out of the blue and annoy me.

Turkish said:
Seece said:
Turkish said:
Seece said:
Turkish said:

Probably know it better then you since I spelled it correctly. Oh you're so predictable crying about my predictions. I think my 10 months old predictions  are quite good, I probably made the most daring and gutsy predictions. Who are you anyway bitching about my posts, I don't even know you. Why'd you pop out out of the blue and annoy me.

I was talking about parody, and becuase you're one of the worst people on the site at the moment with your ridiculous posts.

'It doesn't start until Sony says so' rofl

And no, your predictions are just like every other sony fans on this site, optimistic.

Seece said:
Turkish said:
Seece said:
Turkish said:
Seece said:
Turkish said:

I was talking about parody, and becuase you're one of the worst people on the site at the moment with your ridiculous posts.

'It doesn't start until Sony says so' rofl

And no, your predictions are just like every other sony fans on this site, optimistic.

"Worst people on the site"

You're really breaking my heart! What's with the immature and egregious insult? We're talking VIDEO GAMES here. If video game talk makes you so angry that you have to degrade the conversation and yourself into calling people "worst", "a parody" and probably carry on like a juvenile delinquent, I suggest you STOP talking about video games sir.

None of that was needed or necessary. I suggest you Control yourself and get a proper perspective order. I won't waste my time with you.