By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U vs PS4 vs Xbox One FULL SPECS (January 24, 2014)

Slimebeast said:

Fudzilla and especially Charlie are legit. They say the X730 GPU is based on the Radeon 7000 series (and will mostl likely borrow tech from the 8000 series too).

So theres still hoper that nextgen can run games with the same graphics as the Samaritan demo who would need a GPU at the level of a Nvidia 580. The demo itself was ran on 3 Nvidia 580s but optemization and direct-to-metal programming could give those graphics with a 580 level GPU on NeXtbox/PS4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FiwSim567Y

Also I demand at least 3 GB of video memory and 4GB RAM. Cevat Yearli the maker of Crysis said he demands at least 8 GB on next gen consoles.

Video memory I think will be arround 1.5gb and Memory Ram will be some of 4gb... remember that the target price will be arround 400$ not more than that.. so I think the next gen will be shorter than the one that is upcoming.. with light technical improvements..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

based off rumor just as this is 720 is said to be only 20 percent more powerful then Wii U

I think we should wait til Microsoft finally unviels the 720 before judging off of rumors

because right now there is nothing firm . and lets hope that used drm is not in place because that will affect the sales of the 720 those who say it won't better think about it.

thats the first obstacle 720 faces . cause I don't care how much more powerful it is . if it takes away something so many people had oppertunities with before . then 20 percent more power does not justify a purchase that does not accept used games. and then price

the power sounds fair but what about the price . we shall see
right now this is ok .
Wii U will look just fine
and we remember what happened between PS3 and X360 . PS3 was more powerful in some areas but was never fully utilized by Many third parties cause they chose the 360

so don't get your hopes up with 720 just yet

Man, I can't wait for E3 so I can seriously update this table and really get some discussion going.

spurgeonryan said:
superchunk said:
Man, I can't wait for E3 so I can seriously update this table and really get some discussion going.

Did you get the HD tablet for the Wii U?

WHat do you mean? I put that it will have the new tablet controller, but I didn't go into specifics about the controller. I guess that makes sense though as to detail/compare the new control options between the three. I'll update one of top posts. THanks!

http://semiaccurate.com/2012/03/02/sony-playstation-4-will-be-an-x86-cpu-with-an-amd-gpu/

PS4 is AMD CPU+GPU. Charlie is completely certain on this but I guess it is still a rumour site.

Around the Network
Soleron said:
http://semiaccurate.com/2012/03/02/sony-playstation-4-will-be-an-x86-cpu-with-an-amd-gpu/

PS4 is AMD CPU+GPU. Charlie is completely certain on this but I guess it is still a rumour site.

Nice catch thanks, I messed that up when adding in latest PS4 rumors.

superchunk said:

I still think it's up in the air whether or not we'll see new consoles. But perhaps MS focussing on 360 this week means they're getting that out of the way so their next console can dominate E3. Really don't expect PS4 though.

Seece said:
superchunk said:

I still think it's up in the air whether or not we'll see new consoles. But perhaps MS focussing on 360 this week means they're getting that out of the way so their next console can dominate E3. Really don't expect PS4 though.

I'm 100% certain on WiiU and neXtBox (Durango).

If we don't see PS4 in some form in E3 (85% likely to me), then it will happen later THIS year. That I am certain. Maybe TGS or separate Sony unveil, idk.

i really don't think we will get PS4 in 2013, plus i don't think it will be called PS4 (which I'm gutted about)

PlayStation Morte for 2014 then?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile