By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - i cant believe this has happened to me :'(

Tagged games:

at my school there is this very pretty greek girl, she looks like a godess (no joke) ive had a massive crush on her since grade 10 and everyone in my school knows this and her friends think im the cutest little thing ever, i first saw her in my grade 10 art class and we just stared at each other all lesson and for 2 whole years i was gutless to ask her out, then at the year 12 formal everyone dragged me up to the dance floor and pulled me to her and we were looking at each other and i just stood there and chocked "i didn't know what to do i was to shy to ask her to dance with me :'(" and after that i sat down in dissapointment and i turned around and we looked at each others eye's and i felt sooo guttered, then the next day everyone was telling me she would have said yes if i asked her to dance with me, now tomorow is my final day of school and i have lost the girl of my dreams' im listening to really sad 80's songs atm and im bout to cryyy i cant believe i was sooo gutless to ask her. :( plzz help me what do i do....

Around the Network

What the hell were you afraid of? Obviously you two liked each other.

Level1Death said:

im not sure of that though yes she has given so many signs and her friends always have kept telling me to talk to her but im the shyest kid ever :( and all her friends think im cute for that but i think it's horrible, i know she wants me to gain the courage to ask her out but im so love sick about her i just freeze... it's so unfair because she is always on my mind and i cant imagine life without her beautiful face but if i don't do anything i will never see her again :(

there are many fish in the sea.

bugrimmar said:
there are many fish in the sea.

i have already turned down a girl because im to madly in love with this girl, for me there isn't

Around the Network

Buy a pack of stickies. Write down what you think you would be saying.
When you can't say it, pass her the sticky.

Rockstar266 said:
Level1Death said:

im not sure of that though yes she has given so many signs and her friends always have kept telling me to talk to her but im the shyest kid ever :( and all her friends think im cute for that but i think it's horrible, i know she wants me to gain the courage to ask her out but im so love sick about her i just freeze... it's so unfair because she is always on my mind and i cant imagine life without her beautiful face but if i don't do anything i will never see her again :(

Make the last day count. Stop being shy and just go for it. Shyness won't be cute forever.

bah. love is overrated. it only lasts for a few months or maybe a year, and afterwards, you start seeing the shitty side of the other person. at the same time, you meet someone who doesn't have those specific flaws and so you get it on with that other person. then the cycle repeats itself.

don't lock yourself to one person because we all know that you're way too young to get into a "till death do us part" relationship, which, i might add, 60% end in divorce. the reality is, what drives relationships to last is not love. it is whether you can stand being with the same person for a long time despite his/her flaws, and if he/she provides enough usefulness to you.

bugrimmar said:
bah. love is overrated. it only lasts for a few months or maybe a year, and afterwards, you start seeing the shitty side of the other person. at the same time, you meet someone who doesn't have those specific flaws and so you get it on with that other person. then the cycle repeats itself.

don't lock yourself to one person because we all know that you're way too young to get into a "till death do us part" relationship, which, i might add, 60% end in divorce. the reality is, what drives relationships to last is not love. it is whether you can stand being with the same person for a long time despite his/her flaws, and if he/she provides enough usefulness to you.

im not like that i would love her more and more every day she has the cutest bubbly face :) she is everything i want and in my eyes she is flawless im not a player by no means im just a shy kid but i wouldn't take anyone in the world over her and in my eyes love is all you need to have to be in a happy relationship

Rockstar266 said:
bugrimmar said:

im not like that i would love her more and more every day she has the cutest bubbly face :) she is everything i want and in my eyes she is flawless im not a player by no means im just a shy kid but i wouldn't take anyone in the world over her and in my eyes love is all you need to have to be in a happy relationship

in a few years, you'll learn. you have the optimism of youth right now, and you haven't had experience to guide you yet. good, try it out with her and you'll see. love isn't what it's advertised to be. just don't fall too hard.