By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshinori Ono insults Nintendo!

Tagged games:

What's wrong with you? How is this an insult?

Around the Network

I am expecting something drastic. >_>

how was that an insult?

So Yoshinori Ono the games producer recently interviewed was asked several questions about the upcoming game. Everyone was wondering what the reason was for ...

dc snowboards

This is insulting...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

oh man this is too funny. THis is the most misleading title i have seen in awhile. You say you could care less, then why take the time to even do this. "Capcom fans bought every Capcom game" really?? Cause there is a huge difference between the RE4, RE Chronicles and Tvs.C sales. Someone must have not bought something. No offense to your friend, but I call BS. You mean to tell me that this game is being released on 4 different systems and he doesnt have any of them and he is a Capcom fan?? Crap, if he was true fan he would have PS360/PC at least one of those. You know seeing as those are where the important Capcom games are released. Oh man, where has he been for the last two gens, the last time a Ninty system got an important game from Capcom, was RE4 and that got a better port for PS2 later.

Joey is right that fans do have the right to be upset, its a free world for the most part. Feel how you want to feel, doesnt make it any less more silly IMHO. And the devs have the right to make for whatever system they want and choose to ignore it. And they owe you NO explanation, not one. THis is a free world, they can plead the fifth. You dont like it, tough titty, dont buy Capcom games no more. What boggles my mind is why people assumed this was coming to a Ninty platform. Looking at the recent history of these two series in particular, common sense would tell you that it probably isnt coming.

oniyide said:
Joey is right that fans do have the right to be upset, its a free world for the most part. Feel how you want to feel, doesnt make it any less more silly IMHO. And the devs have the right to make for whatever system they want and choose to ignore it. And they owe you NO explanation, not one. THis is a free world, they can plead the fifth. You dont like it, tough titty, dont buy Capcom games no more. What boggles my mind is why people assumed this was coming to a Ninty platform. Looking at the recent history of these two series in particular, common sense would tell you that it probably isnt coming.

Recent events being Tekken games being announced for the 3DS and Wii U and a Street Fighter game for the 3DS 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

oniyide said:
oh man this is too funny. THis is the most misleading title i have seen in awhile. You say you could care less, then why take the time to even do this. "Capcom fans bought every Capcom game" really?? Cause there is a huge difference between the RE4, RE Chronicles and Tvs.C sales. Someone must have not bought something. No offense to your friend, but I call BS. You mean to tell me that this game is being released on 4 different systems and he doesnt have any of them and he is a Capcom fan?? Crap, if he was true fan he would have PS360/PC at least one of those. You know seeing as those are where the important Capcom games are released. Oh man, where has he been for the last two gens, the last time a Ninty system got an important game from Capcom, was RE4 and that got a better port for PS2 later.

First, OT, I totally disagree with the thread title, and I seriously, seriously doubt that more than a select few "Nintendo fans are freaking out" (...) over what is not even an insult.

As to "the last time a Ninty system got an important game from Capcom was RE4" - really? MH Tri, RE: Revelations (which despite not being a numbered RE gives all indications of being a major RE) and MH4 say hi. And, depending on your definition of important game, there may be a few additional examples.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I don't think this is even close to an insult.