By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How in the hell do you get banned from VG Chartz?

foecheezee1 said:
I've  been checking out the site more and more and I've seen more and more people banned! How do you get banned?

Finally a question that Gballzack is an expert in that doesn't involve hentai or weird cat woman fetishes.  Gballzack if you're reading this can you answer the man using one of your sockpuppets please?  Thanks.

Around the Network
ripper said:
you can get banned really quick by having any sort of conservative viewpoints

Or by attacking mods and attacking other people for their viewpoints. Having a conservative viewpoint is fine, you just need to be less agressive towards the liberals and to not attack the mods.

Internet Tip #27: Don't attack mods, they can and will ban you. 

Say anything about jews, no matter how mild a joke or factual it may be.

Rath said:
ripper said:

Or by attacking mods and attacking other people for their viewpoints. Having a conservative viewpoint is fine, you just need to be less agressive towards the liberals and to not attack the mods.

*throws a Tifa roundhouse kick at all the mods*

I'm still here. Your theory has been disproved. 

misteromar mk5 said:
Say anything about jews, no matter how mild a joke or factual it may be.

I'm guessing you were banned for racism? Good show.

I'll be reporting you now as you are clearly a puppet.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
RAcCoOnErOuS said:
Upload a picture to a game that doesnt belong there...

=/

You got banned because of that?

My Friend thought it would be funny to put "Halo sucks" picture onto the halo pictures..i got banned for a couple of days..

Change my password after that 

act like leo-j! you'll get banned everyday! i think he is trying to have the most post or something because he has no life or something. anyway, just follow the rules and don't start stuff or make threads that are full of flamebait or write a flame post .

(for example, leo-j wrote down a couple weeks ago "i hope the wii stops selling, nintendo doesn't deserve it!" everybody went crazy and i was one of them! he is the worst flammer on the site! avoid him!)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
daactualfact said:
act like leo-j! you'll get banned everyday! i think he is trying to have the most post or something because he has no life or something. anyway, just follow the rules and don't start stuff or make threads that are full of flamebait or write a flame post .

(for example, leo-j wrote down a couple weeks ago "i hope the wii stops selling, nintendo doesn't deserve it!" everybody went crazy and i was one of them! he is the worst flammer on the site! avoid him!)
careful....you might be walking the same line.

You can get banned for saying it is easy to be accused of rape.

You can get banned for saying the Wii sucks. (It does)

You can get banned for saying Wii games suck...(They do)

You can get banned for saying the PS3 doesn't suck.(It rocks)

You can get banned for Catholic priest/boy jokes.(It happened)

You can get banned for typing when you are as popular as me.(This is why I get banned)

And finally, you will never post here again if you say ioi sucks! (ioi rocks) 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Rath said:
ripper said:

Rath,

If you are referring to me 'attacking' Stof, it is the other way around.  He called me an "idiot" because he didn't agree with my viewpoint.  I didn't back down when he attempted to bully me.  Apparently there are no rules of conduct for the mods at all.