By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How in the hell do you get banned from VG Chartz?

@ OP...

like this:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=13743&start=0#end

Around the Network

grandmaster, your sig annoys the hell out of me.

Kwaad= vgchartz mascot

mM
leo-j said:
Kwaad= vgchartz mascot

no thats soriku :P

Heres 7 way I can think of (I apologize if my post is rude, I tried to sub out any bad word):

1. Use the "N-Word"
2. Call someone a "Mother f*****"
3. Make a death threat
4. Ask someone politely if they would kindly ban you
5. Call someone a "Big Ugly Mother F-ING S.O.B." (expanded version of #2)
6. Use the "C Word"
7. go on a trolling spree

Around the Network

7 More (a lot nicer than my last 7):

1. Say that Nazis are cool people (they sure AREN'T)
2. Single out a specific racial/religious group (not a cool thing to do)
3. Say that Mario is old and outdated (no comment)
4. Call the Wii a fad and/or a gimmick (IMO it is)
5. Being "insensitive" towards certain topics (Happened to me before)
6. Say that 360/PS3/Wii is gay and the only people who play that system are homos (IMO one of the 3 are, I won't say which one)

#7 is only if I was a mod
7. Say anything bad about Killzone! Muhahahhahaha I thought it was a great game.

Soriku said:

I'm more popular than you...yet I'm not banned.

That can be fixed you know.

@ Soriku

wow I have 3.1% of the amount of posts you have. You've been busy, or not busy at all, I'm not sure.

Kwaad said:

You can get banned for saying it is easy to be accused of rape.

You can get banned for saying the Wii sucks. (It does)

You can get banned for saying Wii games suck...(They do)

You can get banned for saying the PS3 doesn't suck.(It rocks)

You can get banned for Catholic priest/boy jokes.(It happened)

You can get banned for typing when you are as popular as me.(This is why I get banned)

And finally, you will never post here again if you say ioi sucks! (ioi rocks) 

gotta love kwaad

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ripper said:
Rath said:
ripper said:
you can get banned really quick by having any sort of conservative viewpoints

Or by attacking mods and attacking other people for their viewpoints. Having a conservative viewpoint is fine, you just need to be less agressive towards the liberals and to not attack the mods.

Internet Tip #27: Don't attack mods, they can and will ban you.

Rath,

If you are referring to me 'attacking' Stof, it is the other way around. He called me an "idiot" because he didn't agree with my viewpoint. I didn't back down when he attempted to bully me. Apparently there are no rules of conduct for the mods at all.

He called you an idiot but you still were far more offensive to people, lets get some quotes going here.

"wow, this site is really populated by a bunch of uneducated buffoons whose pasty skin has never seen the light of reality."

"(i won't name any names but it rhymes with boff and vacations in the communist paradise of cuba)"

"STOF: YOU ARE A COWARDLY FREE SPEECH NAZI"

"stof, in my modest opinion i can say you jackass, are a jackass"

"@takeru

Since you have decide to make this personal here goes: You are a typical smarmy liberal piece of crap who thinks you are smarter than everyone else."

I mean I don't have any problems with your conservative viewpoints at all  (even though I strongly disagree with many of them) but those above quotes are quite simply rabid. Calling somebody an idiot does not compare in the slightest to calling somebody a Nazi, a jackass, a piece of crap or "a bunch of uneducated buffoons whose pasty skin has never seen the light of reality".