By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally got my PS3!

Oh yah one more thing. Im going to send in this coupon I got at the following link for the 5 free movies. http://www.bluraysavings.com/

How long does this usually take?  Im guessing it will be like months before I see these movies.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Around the Network

At the earliest, 6 weeks... but realistically, expect a minimum of 2 months, possibly up to 3 especially with all the PS3's sold during the holiday season.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Oh yeah, and beware of Diomedes, stay away from that guy. He is nothing but trouble! You seem like a sane person though, so I doubt you will have any problems!

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

friedtofu said: I wish it came with a wireless controller but oh well.

Wait, 40gb is bundled with a wired controller? WTF?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

??? Your ps3 should have a wireless controller with it...You have to charge it with a wire, but you can "unplug" it once it's charged.

Anyhow, Heavenly Sword, Ratchet, & Uncharted are great.

Warhawk is actually my favorite online game of the year....even better than some of the steller multiplayer games I have for my 360. I love Warhawk.

Anyhow, enjoy.

Well, I now only have access to a PS3 & 360...Plan on buying a wii soon (lol, if I can ever find one available!) but will probably wait until some of the major RPG's come out like Dragon Quest & Tales, etc.

Anyhow, I'm so far behind in games to play that I'm not in a huge hurry (lol, haven't even gotten a chance to finish God of War II yet!) 

Around the Network
Sorrow880 said:
??? Your ps3 should have a wireless controller with it...You have to charge it with a wire, but you can "unplug" it once it's charged.

Anyhow, Heavenly Sword, Ratchet, & Uncharted are great.

Warhawk is actually my favorite online game of the year....even better than some of the steller multiplayer games I have for my 360. I love Warhawk.

Anyhow, enjoy.

I love you, have my baby's :3 I agree whole heartedly XD @OP Get this game!!!!! For SERIOUS. Also if your a fan of Halo 3's multiplayer, you might like UT3's as well ^_^ some pretty crazy fast paced action if thats your thing. OH OH OH SUPER STARDUST HD, BUY NOW ><

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Diomedes1976 said:
Congratulations ,you have made a great purchase .

(To add to that) Have fun.

I really reccomend Warhawk! I think you should try out Eye of Judgment and Folklore!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

That is great you got one. A very nice piece of technology. I was happy I got mine when they still had the 60 gigs because I needed the backwards compatibility. I never got the chance to have a ps2 due to college. LOL. I have alot of back titles to catch up on. In addition, like everybody else above posted, there are some high quality PS3 games.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Just a friendly reminder to make sure you read the online instructions to set up your console properly. Set up the system picture and sound according to the instructions inorder to get the best experience for your home entertainment setup.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ