By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally got my PS3!

WEWdeadeye said:
OH, and how rude of you trade that HD in from your friend!!! That was a gift from the heart, and you just ripped his out, and spit on it! He bought that for you, thinking you would like it, and then you go and spoil his good intentions! Poor guy! Tell him I'll take 120GB HD for my 360, and I will cherish, for the rest of my days!

Hah i totally missed that.  Returning gifts is pretty "bush league."

Around the Network
WEWdeadeye said:
OH, and how rude of you trade that HD in from your friend!!! That was a gift from the heart, and you just ripped his out, and spit on it! He bought that for you, thinking you would like it, and then you go and spoil his good intentions! Poor guy! Tell him I'll take 120GB HD for my 360, and I will cherish, for the rest of my days!

Well, he also got me a 360 controller skin (silicone and blue). I didnt exchange that one!

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

@friedtofu

The usb is a charger.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

This year I will probably join the PS3 owners club. I guess somewhere when MGS 4 release..

And congratz ^^''. 

awsome congrats man

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

I'm glad that you chose Heavenly Sword and Ratchet and Clank Future, both are excellent games.

good for you

Resistance owns!!!!!111 one!

Kasz216 said:
WEWdeadeye said:

Hah i totally missed that. Returning gifts is pretty "bush league."

Well, he exchanged my gift to him too (a small 22" lcd hdtv, he wanted a bigger one). Thats what gift receipts are for no?

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

friedtofu said:
Kasz216 said:
WEWdeadeye said:

Hah i totally missed that. Returning gifts is pretty "bush league."

Well, he exchanged my gift to him too (a small 22" lcd hdtv, he wanted a bigger one). Thats what gift receipts are for no?

To me, gift receits were for people who have no clue what to get each other.  Like Aunts or something.

Enjoy your new PS3, friedtofu!