By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Finally got my PS3!

For xmas my friend got me a 120gb 360 hard drive, but I dont really need that much space. Soooo I traded it in and used the credit to help get my 40gb PS3 with the Spiderman movie bundled. (I only paid about $250 after the credit!)

What a nice peice of hardware this is, so glossy and expensive feeling. I wish it came with a wireless controller but oh well.

I just updated the firmware.  

First things Im going to buy are

-wireless controllers. 

-Resident Evil trilogy (yay blu-ray)

-used copies of Heavenly Sword and Ratchet (shouldnt be too hard to find). 

Anyways, yes, sort of a useless post, but I wanted to brag!

Mwauahahaha. PS360 rules. 

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Around the Network

Cool. I plan to pick one up mid this year probably. Maybe later.

Enjoy.

Why did it not come with a wireless controller? They all should come with one. You need to update your sig.

Well, I don't understand why you specify wireless controllers, considering the only controllers for the PS3 are wireless. Personally, I would hold off on buying a bunch of SIXAXXIS controllers and buy the Dual Shock 3 ones when they come out. Otherwise you are going to have a bunch of rumble-less controllers sitting around, and if you want rumble, you will have drop even more coin. The controller are anything but cheap...even if they are cheaply made!

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Around the Network

Welcome to the club.

OH, and how rude of you trade that HD in from your friend!!! That was a gift from the heart, and you just ripped his out, and spit on it! He bought that for you, thinking you would like it, and then you go and spoil his good intentions! Poor guy! Tell him I'll take 120GB HD for my 360, and I will cherish, for the rest of my days!

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

I hope I will be able to pick up a PS3 later
a PS3 with the BC ofc
will be hard !!

Time to Work !

Doh! See, Im a PS3 newb. Since the controller came with a little USB cable I assumed you *had* to use it.

I now see it is wireless! Thanks!

Saves me from buying one! 

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

I just bought one but I'll recieve it late january