By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predictions: PS3 vs 360 sales gap after holdiays

Seece said:
psrock said:
Since MS went shipping crazy last quater, I will not do too well in that area, but the 3.2 million gap should be about right.

Surprised you're allowed to get away with posts like that, deaming it as fact I mean.

You really have no clue, even if you like to think you do.

You are seriously out of control. You can't keep insulting each member of this site you disagree with.

And frankly, shipping close 9 million last quater is shipping crazy, that's not a bad thing against MS. why is that so bothersome to you. Relax, take a break. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

UPDATE!!!

Official 360 sales as of 31st December 2011 are = 65.8m

The sales in Q4 2011(October-November) Calendar year are = 8.2m

UPDATE!!!

Official PS3 sales as of 31st December 2011 are = 62.0m

The sales in Q4 2011(October-November) Calendar year are = 6.3m

UPDATE!!!

The official gap now stands at 3.8m

I will update the charts next week after VGC settles its adjustments

Seece clearly wins the official sales gap. Congrats!

Around the Network

UPDATE!!!

Official Gap which is 3.8m - Seece is the winner here as he predicted 3.4m which is the closest

VGC sales gap is 3.3m - Kynes is the winner here as he predicted 3.21 which is the closest

snakenobi said:
UPDATE!!!

Official Gap which is 3.8m - Seece is the winner here as he predicted 3.4m which is the closest

VGC sales gap is 3.3m - Kynes is the winner here as he predicted 3.21 which is the closest

End of Dec/2011, gap is 3.6m - http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/40909/Global/

Seece said:
snakenobi said:
UPDATE!!!

look at the front page

i asked for for VGC sales as per after official sales announcements and VGC adjustments

snakenobi said:
Seece said:
snakenobi said:
UPDATE!!!

look at the front page

i asked for for VGC sales as per after official sales announcements and VGC adjustments

Er no.

Sales period - till December 31st 2011

Last week was not 'after holidays' What you actually mean in the OP is adjusted end of year sales.

And if you really want to be pedantic, the actual gap is 3.317m, so I am closer than Keyes even using today's numbers.

You'll have to think of another method so I don't win, perhaps wait till April and use those numbers?