By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Dr. Who (New Version) Who is watching this great show?

i love the new show, i watched every single episode!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Tom baker>>>>>>>>>>Jon pertwee>>>>>>>>>>>>> others>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sylvester Mccoy (!!??)

but there have been some pretty good episodes in the new iterations..

I loved "Blink" (a david tennant episode)

Steven Moffat wrote it, he writes most of the best episodes. 

I've always wanted to get into the series, but it's been going on for so long I don't know where to start. Don't think I wanna start from the very beginning.....

I am the Playstation Avenger.

The newest doctor is great. The scripts aren't that great. Drama is trumping characterisation.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

adriane23 said:
I've always wanted to get into the series, but it's been going on for so long I don't know where to start. Don't think I wanna start from the very beginning.....

Best bet is to start with the Doctor Who 2005. It only has 6 seasons. 

Around the Network

I actully loath this show with a passion. maybe its because i'm from the UK and i see nothing interesting in a lot of what the BBC broadcast. but i find the writing in this show is terrible.

I couldn't see the old Dr. Who as no one aired them here (Spain), but they did air the new ones from Christopher Eccleston to last season's The Big Bang.

Eccleston was good, but he didn't last long enough to know it for sure. David Tennant had charisma and, of the three, was my favorite. Matt Smith is too new to say anything, but so far my biggest con with him is that he and the "new" show are too young for my taste.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’