By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst games you actually paid for and tried to play

Interesting someone thinks uncharted 2 is the worst game he's ever played and that some one has only 360 games in is games collection so why am I cynical.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
Rogue Warrior , oh the shame , the shame and I oftened wondered why the North Korean leadership was crazy now I know what drove them over the edge.

But the Micky Rourke commentary almost made it bareable. Am i right?

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

JamaicameCRAZY said:
mjk45 said:
Rogue Warrior , oh the shame , the shame and I oftened wondered why the North Korean leadership was crazy now I know what drove them over the edge.

What the hell was that song

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

mjk45 said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:
mjk45 said:

What the hell was that song

sorry Mickey Rourke. He is an actor and he voiced the main character i believe.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

I've never bought a bad game. Any bad game I've played was given to me, played on a friend's system, etc
1. Bounty Hounds on PSP - IGN said it was bland, and really, it was
2. Iron Man on PSP - Again, IGN's review was accurate. It just isn't fun
3. Untold Legends(not sure of the name) - A dungeon crawler on the PSP with a Diablo style loot system and probably a level cap of a million..............you can potentially do the exact same thing for years in this game.
I'll post again when I remember more

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network
lordmandeep said:
lol I am quite surprised anyone would randomly buy a game because it looks good for 60 dollars.
Usually you would buy a game with strong reviews or strong sales.

I always go Used or buy online for cheap.

You still get burned now and then with strong reviews and even advice from friends. Only buying games with strong sales is silly and no guarantee either.

After reading positive professional reviews and good stories on the internet I decided to take a chance on Folklore. I won't rank it among the worst but I couldn't get into it and never finished it. I recently bought El Shaddai acsencion of the metatron, also has good reviews and is made by the character designer of Devil may cry and Okami. I won't give up on it yet, but so far it's a big WTF?

Sure I can play it safe and only buy major sequals where you know exactly what to expect, but then, just this year, I would never have played Catherine or the excellent Terraria, or Majin and the forsaken kingdom. New franchises are the ones that deserve the new sales imo, keep the originality coming. I can only stand so many sequals and remakes before I need something unexpected again.

Anubis II. I bought this game for $5 to see if it was as bad as I had read. It was. It's quite possibly the worst game that that I've ever played.

Superman 64 I got use for like $3 for the above reasons. My favorite part about this game is the block button that doesn't block.

I also have to mention Boom Blox which I bought at full price. What pisses me off the most about this purchase is that reviewers and actual gamers made it sound like it was a good game. What a piece of junk it really is.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I remember buying Pit Fighter for SNES. Now, THAT was a bad game. I dare anyone that has not played it to try it and tell me it is not one of the worst games ever produced. It is.

I am sure if I go through my collections, I could find some bad games, but I probably did not play them. Contra Force was also pretty bad and although I did not buy it (it was gifted), it still deserves to be mentioned here.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

I've never bought a bad game. Any bad game I've played was given to me, played on a friend's system, etc
1. Bounty Hounds on PSP - IGN said it was bland, and really, it was
2. Iron Man on PSP - Again, IGN's review was accurate. It just isn't fun
3. Untold Legends(not sure of the name) - A dungeon crawler on the PSP with a Diablo style loot system and probably a level cap of a million..............you can potentially do the exact same thing for years in this game.
I'll post again when I remember more

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Torillian said:
darkknightkryta said:
Torillian said:
Worst before I started writing about it was Magna Carta for the PS2, so sad after I waited in anticipation.

Worst after I started writing about it is Cross Edge, just the definition of a grind fest in every possible way with a bad story to keep me working at it.

I have someone on my PSN friend list that platinumed Cross Edge.

's a patient dude, hell that probably takes more time than platinuming Disgaea, and that game is at least fun.

She platinumed Disgaea 3 too.  Both Fallout games, White Knight Chronicles, a bunch of other long games.