By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MW3 goes for controversy again - minor spoilers

Tagged games:

I remember when CoD campaigns were good and didn't have to resort to stuff like this.

Here's to another multi-million seller!

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network

Its a a game get over it.

zgamer5 said:
since the story of mw3 is ass they want to bring emotion into the mix, so they resort to such things.

That actually makes sense!

Fox News will be all over this.

I think the bombs were chemical attacks

Around the Network

No Russian is far worse than this stop acting like this is such a big deal. Why do people cry over this stuff i don't here this BS in movies.

I found the directing of that scene amateurish and the emotion and setup weak. I don't like MW2, but 'no russian' accomplished it's job. This one is a bit weak.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Thats nothing at all. Do any of you understand its WW3 in this game and you get upset over some kid getting killed...

Its just too bad games like GTA don't have schools in them with kids. Flamethrower after school or blowing up a bus full of people sounds like fun. Its not like any games of today look like real life, they all look fake. Maybe in 10years when graphics evolve i might care.

Yeah it's a bit cheap (assuming, which on the evidence it's fair to do, that the game will actually but untrue to such a context) but it's nothing movies haven't done for ages (or books for that matter).

TBH the tone and feel seems lifted directly from The Untouchables when the little girl is killed with an exploding briefcase to make sure the audience knows Al Capone and his outfit are bad people.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Parasitic said:
I remember when CoD campaigns were good and didn't have to resort to stuff like this.

Here's to another multi-million seller!

COD4 will always have the best campaign.