By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2011: Top 10 games thus far (META SCORES) [UPDATED: Uncharted3 92; Skryim 96; Zelda 95]

Would be a perfect list if only Dark Souls were up there.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
ImJustBayuum said:
UPDATED:
- Skyrim 96
- Zelda 95
- UC3 92

Did you ignore my post?

Come on people, what the hell. Metacritic is a place you go to to see the average of reviews that are added.

ALL games on the list at the moment have like what? 60+ reviews? Why are you using the BATMAN PS3 version that only has 37 reviews as opposed to the 360 that has 75+ reviews?

Batman has 94 metacritic based on 70

OR

96 based on 30

Obviously you should take the one that has the most reviews. Thats the purpose of metacritic. To cumulate an average based on a shit ton of sites.

What I said earlier =
"Seriously what the fuck?

If you are going to do a Top 10 games based on meta scores, you should use the versions that have the MOST reviews. Isn't that just obvious?

You're choosing a game like Portal 2 and Uncharted 3 that has 60+ reviews, and you are putting them against Batman which has one version at the exact same reviews (70 being the 360 version) but instead you pick the PS3 version that has roughly HALF the reviews of the 360 version. Come on, you're better than that >_>. Otherwise might aswell take Skyrim on the PS3 version which has 92 as I am writing this since it only has like what? 7 reviews? I just don't see your reasoning buddy. Taking the highest scores for the lulz?

* = Can change

1.Skyrim = 96*
2.Zelda = 95*
3.Portal 2 = 95
4.Batman = 94*
5.Uncharted 3 = 92*

Thats how it should be.

EDIT:
Either that or make Skyrim have 95 metacritic and base all multiplatform games on the PS3 version, which once again is just foolish. USE THE ONES WITH THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF REVIEWS dayum it >_>

I was just lazy to reply or change the table..I'll do it when I can.

Jay520 said:

You mean that game that has needed a patch badly from the day it launched but there being no indication for it ever releasing here? I love Dark Souls but its support is atrocious and it doesn't deserve any mention for GOTY this year.

ImJustBayuum said:
Aldro said:
ImJustBayuum said:
UPDATED:
- Skyrim 96
- Zelda 95
- UC3 92

Did you ignore my post?

Come on people, what the hell. Metacritic is a place you go to to see the average of reviews that are added.

ALL games on the list at the moment have like what? 60+ reviews? Why are you using the BATMAN PS3 version that only has 37 reviews as opposed to the 360 that has 75+ reviews?

Batman has 94 metacritic based on 70

OR

96 based on 30

Obviously you should take the one that has the most reviews. Thats the purpose of metacritic. To cumulate an average based on a shit ton of sites.

What I said earlier =
"Seriously what the fuck?

If you are going to do a Top 10 games based on meta scores, you should use the versions that have the MOST reviews. Isn't that just obvious?

You're choosing a game like Portal 2 and Uncharted 3 that has 60+ reviews, and you are putting them against Batman which has one version at the exact same reviews (70 being the 360 version) but instead you pick the PS3 version that has roughly HALF the reviews of the 360 version. Come on, you're better than that >_>. Otherwise might aswell take Skyrim on the PS3 version which has 92 as I am writing this since it only has like what? 7 reviews? I just don't see your reasoning buddy. Taking the highest scores for the lulz?

* = Can change

1.Skyrim = 96*
2.Zelda = 95*
3.Portal 2 = 95
4.Batman = 94*
5.Uncharted 3 = 92*

Thats how it should be.

EDIT:
Either that or make Skyrim have 95 metacritic and base all multiplatform games on the PS3 version, which once again is just foolish. USE THE ONES WITH THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF REVIEWS dayum it >_>

I was just lazy to reply or change the table..I'll do it when I can.

Thanks *takes pill*
Phew.. Im good guys. Im good!

XD

So, I think we can all agree Skyrim will be the highest rated game of the year.
Unless Zelda goes up which I doubt.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
Jay520 said:

You mean that game that has needed a patch badly from the day it launched but there being no indication for it ever releasing here? I love Dark Souls but its support is atrocious and it doesn't deserve any mention for GOTY this year.

Even with it's issues, it should stilll be up there IMO.