By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - PS3 and 360 Head-to-Head for the First Quarter

Griffin said:
Has anyone played the Dark messiah demo, it sucks, and its years behind oblivion which came out in 06. The kingdom under fire demo is also pretty crappy, both games are not even worth a mention. Along with most of the other games on the list.

Its unbelievably bad. Whoever did the running animations needs to be shot. I never got around to playing it on pc but I remember enjoying the pc demo. Horrible port from what Ive seen. 

Around the Network

This is not the quarter when exclusives really matter. The only games that I think are going to do well are DMC 4, RSV 2 and Burnout Paridise (really good game, I've played the demo and it is awesome) and personally I'm probably only buying two, of course that does not change the fact that the 360 has more exclusives, although I have only really heard of Lost Odyssey, World in Conflict (cause I have it for PC), Supreme Commander, Universe at War and Command and Conflict.

thekitchensink said:
Munkeh111 said:
Frontlines in not a 360 exclusive, Universe at War, Supreme Commander and World in Conflict are all on PC. Bully is on PS2

So according to this logic, UT3 doesn't count for PS3 (it's on PC, too). Also, Ninja Gaiden Sigma doesn't count for PS3 (It's on Xbox).

Yes, UT3 is a timed exclusive anyway (although it did completely bomb for PC). Ninja Gaiden Sigma was a remake of a game that came out several years ago, although I don't count it as a proper exclusive. Also, those three games I listed are RTSs that only very rarely work from consoles

leo-j said:
The 360 will win easily, I suspect that it will outsell the ps3 by 7,000 to 1. While the wii outsels the 360/ps3 by 1,000,000 to 1

- leo-j

Just what I was thinking!