By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 - Best game ever - (No Spoilers)

Tagged games:

Also to people with aim problems =
Try to use your legs (left stick) and not just the right stick. Center the screen first, then aim, shoot, out of aim mode, center screen, aim, shoot repeat.

When close, blindfire.

And experiment A LOT with Melee. It's SO fucking fun to use Melee in this game. It's really one of the greatest reasons I loved UC3 as much as I did. I am a sucker for brawls and UC3 really really really delivered. I had no idea about the in-depth combat. I simply heard about it and saw the big stereotyped guys xP. But it was truly amazing and it makes the Co-Op Melee which is essientally UC2, feel boring as hell XD. The UC3 melee feels so cinematic and interactive to me.. its crazy. Im constantly trying to push people against walls, or grab objects to smack their heads with haha.

Around the Network

I also want to add:

I got the game at 3.00PM and played till' 01.00AM (some Co-Op in there two).

Playing it one go just like UC2 and the feel when I was done was so overwhelming.. jesus christ. It's what made me sure that this is the best game I have played xP. It's very close with MGS4, but I feel UC3 has the edge.

Aldro said:
I also want to add:

I got the game at 3.00PM and played till' 01.00AM (some Co-Op in there two).

Playing it one go just like UC2 and the feel when I was done was so overwhelming.. jesus christ. It's what made me sure that this is the best game I have played xP. It's very close with MGS4, but I feel UC3 has the edge.

wow I really want to play this game now!! sucks i have to wait 'till Saturday =[

I also had to repeat to myself where the game took me because.. it's truly a journey, it really is x'D.

Going to replay it tomorrow, fully in 3D. Although not at once obviously xD. Gonna play on easy and enjoy myself with the melee stuff haha.

The aiming problem for me is I fell the sight is bad and the pistols do not feel as accurate and as a head shoot hunter guy I notice this a lot.

Will say my roommate that hardly plays games and watches me do it even less watched me play the game for about two hours because he loved the story. They do a great job of going from game play to story and making it interesting.

Around the Network

They need to fix the aiming in this game. There's a huge dead zone/lag when you aim with L1 and I find myself constantly trying to change the sensitivity to get used to it, but so far it isn't working. I thought I was just rusty in my shooting, but I popped in Uncharted 2 yesterday and my aiming was fine. The shooting mechanics just aren't "fluid" like they were in Uncharted 2, and the aiming feels like Killzone 2's was when it launched.

I think Mass Effect is a better game but Uncharted is truly a great game nothing except Mass Effect 3 will top it : )

Sounds great, though I'll probably just wait till when the goty edition comes out just like I did with UC2.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

The fact that chapter 2 is set in my country of origin already made it my favorite game this gen. I was shocked, amazed and just gittery. I'm currently at chapter 8. Me and my bro are taking the game slow. We're only played about an hour or two a day. I got the collector's edition so every time I see a cut scene, I'm always messing with the ring around my neck. Really get me pumped for some reason. What I have really found amazing is the splitcreen co-op. This was probably the greatest addition to the game for me. It's fun as hell to play with somebody right beside you, helping each other and just using teamwork to move on. I truly am enjoying this game a ton. It's without a doubt my GOTY.

Disagree but after playing it through for a 2nd time, i think it might be the best Uncharted game ever.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?