By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's alive - 8 new games in November for Move

I though Sony already gave up on move but it seems they will be releasing 8 new titles before Christmas

While a lot of this was already annouced I didn't realise they will be releasing this month. Well I guess they need to fight microsoft a bit on casual shovelware front too ;)

All of those will be released for pltinum range price.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

medieval moves is the only title I'm interested in, but its good move is getting some software

I didnt think they were going to ditch it, 8 million controllers sold they don't want to give thereselves a bad name ditching them

Than their is also some games with move support + psn games.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

TeddostheFireKing said:
medieval moves is the only title I'm interested in, but its good move is getting some software

You should deffo check the "Mind benders" one , if  i'm not mistaken , its Tumble and Echocrome, both of these games are great.

Around the Network

Videos don't work for me. Unavailable in the US. :(

d21lewis said:
Videos don't work for me. Unavailable in the US. :(

Sorry that's something I cannot check when posting.

Anyway those 8 games are:

Dance Star Party

Medieval Moves

Move Fitness

Start the Party! Save the World!

After Hours Athletes

EyePet & Friends

Move Mind Benders

Carnival island

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

PullusPardus said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

You should deffo check the "Mind benders" one , if  i'm not mistaken , its Tumble and Echocrome, both of these games are great.

I checked the video, and your right, move mind benders actually doesn't look too bad :D

You sure it's not 8 games packed as 1.. cause looking at the quality....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Medieval moves could be fun. How do you move around tough with 2 move controllers, does it make you switch to the navigation controller in between, or is the left one used as a thumb stick for moving? I hope it's not on rails.