By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official GTAV Thread - New Info, only set in Los Santos

What would you rate the Trailer out of 10 (not available at the time of writing)

10/10 22 27.50%

9/10 15 18.75%

8/10 17 21.25%

7/10 10 12.50%

6/10 5 6.25%

5/10 3 3.75%

4/10 1 1.25%

3/10 0 0%

2/10 1 1.25%

1/10 6 7.50%

Total:80
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
man very impressive but like vgc i don't give 10's. so a 9 it is.

30m ww ltd. 4-5m opening wk.

That's rather impossible seeing as they haven't even sold one copy lifetime to date (LTD)

you know what i ment. your just trying to be funny but i don't laugh. its a weakness humans have. so h ha ha to you lol.

Around the Network

It was about time. I got burne by GTA4, but that was one slip-up. GTA is one of my favorite series of games so this one looks pretty good.

I'm guessing an October release? And will it be on Wii-U?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Marks said:
5/10 - It was a cool ass trailer but no release date!!! All I wanted was a month, hell even a season.

Guess we'll have to wait for E3

Nah my call is This coming May.

GTA IV- May(or late April)

Red Dead Redemtion- May

La Noir- May

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

That's rather impossible seeing as they haven't even sold one copy lifetime to date (LTD)

you know what i ment. your just trying to be funny but i don't laugh. its a weakness humans have. so h ha ha to you lol.

Yeah I do know what you meant :P

I'm just bored and that usually leads to me being a bit of an ass

richardhutnik said:
The_Joker_Product said:
richardhutnik said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
GTAIV sold that much when the install base was less than half the size it is now, GTAV will easily sell more than 20 million.

Assuming people actually care enough about it.  It also likely would need to have good multiplayer.

People should care its still very popular. That said i havent seen so much hype for this trailer compared to GTAIVs.

20 million approaches that of Call of Duty.  Call of Duty has a large multiplayer component to it.  When I see 20 million, I have to ask what game, without multiplayer being a large draw, and  not a bundled title with a console sells that many?  As far as GTA V goes, I do believe GTA 4 took a decent amount of bloom off the GTA franchise.

Black Ops has sold like 27 million according to this site, according to wiki GTAIV sold 22 million by September 2011. I expect the multiplayer to be a much better version of Red Deads, that game sold about 10 million itself.

The console userbase is far greater than it was back then, it shouldnt be a struggle to reach 20 million.

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
It was about time. I got burne by GTA4, but that was one slip-up. GTA is one of my favorite series of games so this one looks pretty good.

I'm guessing an October release? And will it be on Wii-U?

Itll probably be October, cant see it being in Apirl or May, Max payne 3 comes out March itself.

Saw the trailer and im gutted, why did they have to use LA of all places? San Andreas was the worst one i played, they already did LA, and again just recently with LA Noire, now we got the same place again?

First GTAIV uses the same place again and now GTAV, they couldnt have done somewhere new?

i really hope its around May

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Yeah I do know what you meant :P (i'm going to use mint next time lol)

I'm just bored and that usually leads to me being a bit of an ass

no nott an ass. well maybe a funny ass lol. did you get the joke in the bold? vgc even with the console wars has gotten alittle boring, but i'm ok with it as long as the fanboys stay in bed lol.

kivi95 said:
Marks said:
5/10 - It was a cool ass trailer but no release date!!! All I wanted was a month, hell even a season.

Guess we'll have to wait for E3

Nah my call is This coming May.

GTA IV- May(or late April)

Red Dead Redemtion- May

La Noir- May

Yeah I was thinkin April myself (like GTAIV)  but this trailer not having any sort of date makes me think its still a bit further away. I hope I'm wrong, I hope its April or May.