By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official GTAV Thread - New Info, only set in Los Santos

What would you rate the Trailer out of 10 (not available at the time of writing)

10/10 22 27.50%

9/10 15 18.75%

8/10 17 21.25%

7/10 10 12.50%

6/10 5 6.25%

5/10 3 3.75%

4/10 1 1.25%

3/10 0 0%

2/10 1 1.25%

1/10 6 7.50%

Total:80
richardhutnik said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
GTAIV sold that much when the install base was less than half the size it is now, GTAV will easily sell more than 20 million.

Assuming people actually care enough about it.  It also likely would need to have good multiplayer.

People should care its still very popular. That said i havent seen so much hype for this trailer compared to GTAIVs.

Around the Network

People who voted 1/10 are butthurt saints row fanboys. That trailer was amazing, not from a gameplay standpoint but concept and design..and general atmosphere.

User has been moderated for this post - Kantor

---

I cannot believe they skipped over Vice City.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

It was an awesome trailer! GTA V is going to be one hell of a game.

glimmer_of_hope said:
I cannot believe they skipped over Vice City.

I wouldnt have minded Vice City, id take it over Los Santos, but i wouldnt take it over Los Santos AND Las Venturas.

Around the Network

Looks Amazing!! Rockstar has done it again. 25+ million to be sold.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

5/10 - It was a cool ass trailer but no release date!!! All I wanted was a month, hell even a season.

Guess we'll have to wait for E3

man very impressive but like vgc i don't give 10's. so a 9 it is.

30m ww ltd. 4-5m opening wk.

The_Joker_Product said:
richardhutnik said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
GTAIV sold that much when the install base was less than half the size it is now, GTAV will easily sell more than 20 million.

Assuming people actually care enough about it.  It also likely would need to have good multiplayer.

People should care its still very popular. That said i havent seen so much hype for this trailer compared to GTAIVs.

20 million approaches that of Call of Duty.  Call of Duty has a large multiplayer component to it.  When I see 20 million, I have to ask what game, without multiplayer being a large draw, and  not a bundled title with a console sells that many?  As far as GTA V goes, I do believe GTA 4 took a decent amount of bloom off the GTA franchise.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
man very impressive but like vgc i don't give 10's. so a 9 it is.

30m ww ltd. 4-5m opening wk.

That's rather impossible seeing as they haven't even sold one copy lifetime to date (LTD)