By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When will a Call of Duty game sell more on PS3?

When will the PS3 version of COD outsell its 350 counterpart?

The Xbox version will alw... 144 83.72%

MW3 will sell more on PS3 than 360. 10 5.81%

Treyarcs next COD will be... 9 5.23%

Infinity Wards next COD w... 9 5.23%

Total:172

One thing could be the free multiplayer.

Meaning many people are getting the PS3 to play multiplayer games for free (one of my biggest reasons I got a PS3). All of those people would obviously get multiplayer games like COD and such.

I think MW3 will grow again on the PS3 over Black ops while the Xbox version will stay rather flat from Black ops.

Around the Network

The gap in sales for MW games are immense.......... and the MW3 hype train on 360 is in full swing.

I expect another comfortable victory sales wise this year for MW3 on 360.

Never ever forever.

COD sells the most in America and 360 has a very good lead in there, so the answer is when PS3 close the gap in America

well MW3 may do it with EMEAA but with the 360 version destroying preorders in the Americas. its very doubtful.

COD like mostly all games have better legs on PS3 so you never know by this gens end all COD games could pass the 360 version.

Around the Network

It won't start doing it this generation IMO.

When Fifa sells higher on the 360 than the PS3.

So never.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I don't think it'll ever happen.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

well came in here thinking there was no chance, but the sales difference does drop each game release, which surprised me quite a bit, but the 2 million sales difference is too much to overcome this generation I'm afraid

wick said:
When Fifa sells higher on the 360 than the PS3.

So never.

Not the same thing though because with Fifa the gap increases with each game, with Call of Duty the gap decreases with each game.