By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If the White House candidates were consoles ...

I would call Hillary Clinton more like a CD-i, with he horrible ideas IE Zelda Wand of Gamelon, and shes just a washed up old hag just like the CD-i

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

How about Joe Biden I don't know what he is and can't compare him to a video game console

John Edwards- NGage.. Why? Why not!

Agree with the Clinton comments. Also, "conventional wisdom" had her favored to win, but now it seems that Barack might steal the show.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Very cool list, I definetly agree about Obama and Guilani but not so much on Hilary. When I think the 360 I think of FPSs more than I think about experience (which the Xbox brand only has some of), and I don't think guns when I think of Hilary.

No one's seemed to have to mentioned the DS in here. Exactly who fills that role?

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network
RDBRaptor said:
Very cool list, I definetly agree about Obama and Guilani but not so much on Hilary. When I think the 360 I think of FPSs more than I think about experience (which the Xbox brand only has some of), and I don't think guns when I think of Hilary.

No one's seemed to have to mentioned the DS in here. Exactly who fills that role?

Oprah.  

I like it. I wouldn't disagree with anything

i would have to say that huckabee would be the dreamcast. its for those die hards, and those die hards love it. everyone else ignores it, until much later.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

If the candidates were consoles, America would be f***ed.

MontanaHatchet said:
Christopher Dodd would be the Dreamcast:

The best ****ing candidate that dropped out before he could show his greatness.

Dodd and Richardson trip me out over their facial expressions. Both look like they are constipated. An internal servor error?! LOL ... Dodd seemed experienced and pretty cool, but I fell asleep on him more than a few times.