By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 80's elimination thread! Big Trouble in Little China and Die Hard tied for first place! Sudden death?

+The Terminator
-Tuner and Hooch

Around the Network

+Empire Strikes Back
-Private Benjamin

spurgeonryan said:
Should we move voting to two hours? Or is it going fast enough?

Nope, this is fine. We only need more people voting, but that's another problem...

My votes:

+Ghostbusters

-Arthur

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

+ Star Trek 2
- Back to School

spurgeonryan said:
JEMC said:
spurgeonryan said:
Should we move voting to two hours? Or is it going fast enough?

Nope, this is fine. We only need more people voting, but that's another problem...

My votes:

+Ghostbusters

-Arthur

I think it is a big task, that people did not realize it was so big. Just think what would have happened if I would have added all those other great 80's movies right off the bat.

I will recruit some more people in the coming days.

I realize that it's a hard work, not just come up with the movies, but also counting the votes and updating the OP (just ask archbrix with his thread about TV Shows for example).

The lack of people can be that there have been several thread like this as of late and people got tired... or the fact that a lot of user weren't even born in the 80's .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

+ The Untouchables
- Three Men and a Baby

+Three Man and a Baby
-Out of Africa

+ Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Romancing the Stone

+Empire Strikes Back
- Private Benjamin

+ The abyss
- Top gun