By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 80's elimination thread! Big Trouble in Little China and Die Hard tied for first place! Sudden death?

Haze said:
spurgeonryan said:
Haze you are aware that you have around 5 plus votes.

I cannot figure out how to quote on the fire, anyone tell him?

i used them about 3hrs ago didnt i?

I guess you used just 4 of your 5 extra ones...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

+Die Hard

spurgeonryan said:
Alright everyone, this is it! Michael did not believe it would ever happen, but it finally has. This thread will be over in less than 24 hours.

Vote one time every 2 hours.

The movie with the most votes wins.

They will all be ordered by vote total.

I will start

+ Blade Runner

No more minus votes if you do not understand.

Oh so I can finally start paying attention.

Hey wait you said I get a bonus - vote! I demand to use it!

+ Aliens
-Big Trouble in Little China
-The Princess Bride (Why can't we vote -'ve any more?)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

+ Aliens

spurgeonryan said:
Michael-5 said:

Oh so I can finally start paying attention.

Hey wait you said I get a bonus - vote! I demand to use it!

+ Aliens

It is the end of the show.

The soldiers who made it to the end are the true winners of this, even though some good men had to die along the way. Some would say the best men!

So you an Millenium have put Aliens in the lead. Nice Choice! I would have put The White Buffalo, buy ya all had to kill it!

Aliens              2

Blade Runner  1

Die Hard         1

I won't lie, I wanted Aliens to win from the start. Only gave Die Hard so much attention because I thought If I put aliens too far ahead, it would die like Terminator did. Still Die Hard is among my favorite 80's films (Die Hard With a Vengence could possibly be my favorite film of all time), and Aliens 2 is also a compeditor. Watched these movies many times over.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

+ Big Trouble in Little China

+ Akira

+ Big Trouble In Little China

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

+ Die Hard

+ Blade Runner

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger