By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I got uncharted 3 early(my impressions)

Didn´t you also get Dark Souls early??...or am I mistaken?

Around the Network

you can drag and drop your pic's into the op.

UC was never ment for SD. i'm very disappointed in you

Uncharted 3, Sonic Generations both released early. Waiting for Zelda and COD Moderwarfare 3 then gaming Nivarna.

zgamer5 said:

well i'm lucky, my local shop got the game yesterday and i got it 3 hours ago. i'm at chapter 6 and here are my impressions(i'l post more as a i progress through the game.)

First of all i prefer the begining over the begging of uc2, it is much more engaging and fun. I'm not going to spoil anything but the first chapter gets pretty nasty.

im not going to talk about chapter 2 because its just amazing in an unexpected way.

Then the story kicks in, and i never expected what was going to occur, also as reviews say, this story is a very personal one, and i feel that i am getting more emotionally to drake then i did in the 2nd game.

the melee system is incredibely fun and satisfieng, although i don't find it to be difficult it has some depth and you can use your enviorment to bash the heads of your enemies.

The only thing that disapointed me where the graphics, maybe it's because of my shit tv, i'm going to use my 3d tv tonight and try out the 3-d hopefully the graphics will impress me then.

Now i'm off to play.

ps: if you want me to post pictures of the box and the disc i can, but i'm going to need help because i have no idea of how to upload pictures that i have on my pc onto this site.

You need to open an account on www.photobucket.com and you will be able to upload any picks.

Tell us more about the 3D. What the game looks like in 3D? I expect a movie like 3D! The demo from PSN store looked amazing.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

i do play it in hd but my tv is just shit.

when it comes to 3d i didnt try it yet. im stuck at puzzle -.- and i want to complete it before playing it on my 3d tv

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network

Nice maybe you can upload some video of the game?

you lucky bastard....I have never got a game earlier than it's release date...

EDIT: can you go on the the multiplayer and give me a list of the boosters?

zgamer5 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

when it comes to 3d i didnt try it yet. im stuck at puzzle -.- and i want to complete it before playing it on my 3d tv

well i hope you enjoy every minute of it. hey its ZG5! i had no idea you made this thread. hows it been dud? are you going to get R3?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
zgamer5 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

well i hope you enjoy every minute of it. hey its ZG5! i had no idea you made this thread. hows it been dud? are you going to get R3?

i already got it.

as for others, i can post footage but il be spoiling it for you, im really loving the campaign much more then i loved uc2.

i can get you the list of the boosters but first i must mission the sp. im at chapter 12 and im about 5 hours into the game. loving every bit.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

man im at chapter 9 now and im just blown away...its really similar to the 2nd one but just way better...the action is more spectacular...the story is more intense...the graphics are slightly better...way more settings than the 2nd and im just at chapter 9 but already was in like 5 different locations and from what i saw in the trailers there are at least 5 more to go...Naughty Dog just proved again to me why they are the best non-japanese developers for me!