By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I got uncharted 3 early(my impressions)

TT Makaveli said:

man im at chapter 9 now and im just blown away...its really similar to the 2nd one but just way better...the action is more spectacular...the story is more intense...the graphics are slightly better...way more settings than the 2nd and im just at chapter 9 but already was in like 5 different locations and from what i saw in the trailers there are at least 5 more to go...Naughty Dog just proved again to me why they are the best non-japanese developers for me!

The more I hear how amazing the game is the more I want to play U1 nad U2 again! Just before I get U3 next week.

Around the Network

hows the difficulty do you think it be challenging on crushing i read ND toned the difficulty down for crushing cause it was giving the testers a hard time i hope crushing is hard.  What about gun play is like DF where you face multiple waves of enemies per section or like AT where there wernt many and there were power weapons all over the place making things more easy specially the juggernauts

also is the sprinting from MP in the SP

Play Me

zgamer5 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
zgamer5 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
you can drag and drop your pic's into the op.

UC was never ment for SD. i'm very disappointed in you

i do play it in hd but my tv is just shit.

when it comes to 3d i didnt try it yet. im stuck at puzzle -.- and i want to complete it before playing it on my 3d tv

well i hope you enjoy every minute of it. hey its ZG5! i had no idea you made this thread. hows it been dud? are you going to get R3?

i already got it.

as for others, i can post footage but il be spoiling it for you, im really loving the campaign much more then i loved uc2.

i can get you the list of the boosters but first i must mission the sp. im at chapter 12 and im about 5 hours into the game. loving every bit.

as long as your not sitting in front of me playing the game there are no spoilers. i have no idea wht pictures tell my friend so they matter not to me.

i'm sure your enjoying both games.

i think ill play on hard on my first playthrough

BHR-3 said:

hows the difficulty do you think it be challenging on crushing i read ND toned the difficulty down for crushing cause it was giving the testers a hard time i hope crushing is hard.  What about gun play is like DF where you face multiple waves of enemies per section or like AT where there wernt many and there were power weapons all over the place making things more easy specially the juggernauts

im at chapter 7 or 8 now, just finished the chateau level and playing on hard. i think its quite easy in comparison to UC 2's hard mode. i rarely die because of enemies.

the sprinting from multiplayer doesnt work in SP.

i cant access multiplayer atm because i cant redeem my network pass, i guess you can redewem the codes on release day.(im not the only one who has this problem)

I've been playing on a 50" 3d screen and it looks amazing. got some blurry pictures in the first 2 chapters but after that the quality was way better.

Its an amazing game.

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:

you lucky bastard....I have never got a game earlier than it's release date...

EDIT: can you go on the the multiplayer and give me a list of the boosters?

i just can speak about germany/austria and it's very easy to get all games 2-6 days before release. most sell the game when they get them and don't wait till release. internet shops send them the day they get them by post and "normal" shops sell it to you if you ask (even the biggest chains do it often if you ask an employee) seems like they don't care in europe and in america they have to watch out so they don't get sued for that.

I think the final Chapter is better than in the first two, other than that i don't find them different. The shooting-sequenses gets boring fast, so does the climbing. I also think the contols could be much better

Man you got me more excited for it.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Now I'm more excited than before! I took tuesday off so I can get it at midnight and start playing.

BHR-3 said:

their is no sprinting in mp, you can run but their isnt a button to do it faster.

im playing it on normal and the enmies are hard to beat, at the begining it was easy, but now i get frustrated a lot.

for the gun play, their are juggernauts and snipers like in AT but after you defeat a wave another one comes in, and until now the only power weapoen i used was to blow up a ship, so im having to go hand to hand to kill the juggernauts.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good