By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Numbers That MS Needs To Pull To Tie The PS3 For 2011. And Why I Think It Is Now Impossible.

Will The 360 Be Able To Pull It Off?

The Kinect Will Rule The ... 220 27.92%

It Will Be Close, But The... 241 30.58%

No Way. The PS3 Will Be ... 270 34.26%

What Are You Talking Abou... 56 7.11%

Total:787
AbbathTheGrim said:
thismeintiel said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
This user's post has not been removed because it is just teh awesomeness.

Not as awesome as the gif in your sig. 

I have sigs turned off so I can't remember my sig. Is it the one with some chicks or the one with Mel Gibson humping Jim Caviezel?

The chicks in the elevator.  Though that Mel Gibson one sounds like it would be awesome, too.

@ Seece

In answer to your post, alll I have to say is..."You 360 fans are so funny.  First, you want to talk about hypothetical situations that would have made the 360 and statistical ties or moral victories.  Now, you want to argue about the use of a word.  Keep it up.  You guys are priceless.  "

Seriously, don't change. 

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
thismeintiel said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I have sigs turned off so I can't remember my sig. Is it the one with some chicks or the one with Mel Gibson humping Jim Caviezel?

The chicks in the elevator.  Though that Mel Gibson one sounds like it would be awesome, too.

@ Seece

In answer to your post, alll I have to say is..."You 360 fans are so funny.  First, you want to talk about hypothetical situations that would have made the 360 and statistical ties or moral victories.  Now, you want to argue about the use of a word.  Keep it up.  You guys are priceless.  "

Seriously, don't change. 

they are funny but we should have fun while we can, when ps3 passes the 360 (which it will do) this place will be quiet.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
thismeintiel said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
thismeintiel said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

@ Seece

Seriously, don't change. 

they are funny but we should have fun while we can, when ps3 passes the 360 (which it will do) this place will be quiet.

To have ps3 pass 360 is  impossible.      (see what i did there?)

Coca-Cola said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
thismeintiel said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
thismeintiel said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

@ Seece

Seriously, don't change. 

lol dont get offended and try to be clever. its gonna happen.

When is the PS3 going to pass the 360? Because I don't see it happening any time soon. When next-Gen starts the 360 will still be ahead. That's a given.

Around the Network

PS3 lost already. Fanboys are just being delusional and think that PS3 will win when it ends up selling more. However, it's obvious Sony lost because they're not #1 and because 360 took away the American market completely away from them!

MaulerX said:
When is the PS3 going to pass the 360? Because I don't see it happening any time soon. When next-Gen starts the 360 will still be ahead. That's a given.

the same was said when ps3 was 9-10 million behind. same again when that lowered to 5 million and now the same again when its just 3 million behind. seriously, you guys will still be saying the same thing when the gap is completely closed. i mean all you gotta do is look and see where things are going. anyway its not like it matters anyway, dont know why some of you getting offended

Soonerman said:
PS3 lost already. Fanboys are just being delusional and think that PS3 will win when it ends up selling more. However, it's obvious Sony lost because they're not #1 and because 360 took away the American market completely away from them!

yes ps3 lost. grow up, this aint a football league game. what the hell does winning and losing have to do with it.

BasilZero said:
Err I checked the last few pages but I saw a definition of Impossible and stopped.

So I'm gonna ask, which system surpassed the other? What are the sales figures o.o?

The PS3 has sold ~13.81 million for the year, while the 360 has sold ~13.58 million.  That makes for a difference of about 230K.  The last week of Dec will either be a tie or have the PS3 slightly ahead, so the PS3 has stayed ahead for the year.

@SolidSnake

I hope to God things don't quiet down like you predict.  That would be very boring.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
Coca-Cola said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
thismeintiel said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
thismeintiel said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

@ Seece

Seriously, don't change. 

lol dont get offended and try to be clever. its gonna happen.

no offense taken.  I do believe ps3 will pass 360.  just trying to be clever.