By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which would you buy first Wii U, PS4 or Xbox 720?

Which would you buy first

Wii U 90 30.20%

PS4 114 38.26%

Xbox 720 65 21.81%

All i just cant resist :P 11 3.69%

None ill stick with my current console 18 6.04%

Total:298

WiiU, I would get PS4 later on

Around the Network

Depending on the support they will receive, how can anyone vote anything other than Wii U is beyond me, neither of the other two consoles have even been announced yet alone detailed, so how can you want something that hasn't even come into existence ;_;. I'll get whichever has some exclusive support and whatever my friends will likely get so we can game together, as long as the multiplats stay around I'll likely go for the cheaper option.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Acevil said:
chris.m95 said:
Acevil said:
The one that is coming first, so the Wii U. Plan on getting Wii U, PS4, and a decent computer for the next generation.

Check the OP you may wish to correct your mistake

That is my answer actually. Now that I look back at my post, it does seem like I ignored the op. I always get Sony Console on a later date (as in a year later, relative to Nintendo which I get within launch), and I doubt you could put a date on a decent computer for next generation (since it would happen randomly, but it wouldn't be day 1 for any of the parts). 

Edit: I think I meant to add ACTUALLY in my original post, but it must have skipped my mind, when I wrote the message.

Its good misunderstanding on my part as well

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

ps4 without a doubt....!!

Too soon to tell, considering the free time I've got to play is getting very short I won't probably go multiplatform anymore. I'm going for WiiU most probably, if I buy it near launch or some years later depends on lineup. I still have 3DS, and could buy a 360 again just to play forza4 and some other games I missed.

Around the Network

PS4 day 1, maybe a 720 when it is sub £200 if M$ don't make it too Kinecty

Playstation 4 is the only one I would give enough credit of doubt to get it blindly on the history of brand and support PS3 is getting currently.
Wii U and next box would need to show me some radicall changes in aproach their mother companies have before I'd consider buying them.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

all the same day? then ps4 or xbox 720. if with halo then xbox 720 above all easily. at the end i would buy all in the first year after release, maybe two at day one.

I wouldnt know why someone would already make up the mind on which console they a re going to get when nothing is known about them.

But with that been said with sonys track record, the PS4 will be the console i will most likely get out the three, by a fair margin i would presume.

This is because of a few reasons

Xbox:

Poor first Party (that could change)
No steady stream of exclusive content
Not a fan of Halo Gears etc.

Nintendo:

Dont know full details of online with Wii-u. if its like the orig Wii then it wont interest me.
1 controller? i dont consider that good.
I only really buy Mario and Zelda games when i own a nintendo device.
Will deffo end up having one when it is really cheap so i can play zelda and stuff. (I brought my Wii for 40 quid :D)

All in all

I like Sony's first party and this gen with the PS3 i have become a fan of certain games which i will need to play if they carry over to the PS4. Also I need my GT fix.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Depends on the RPGs.