By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which would you buy first Wii U, PS4 or Xbox 720?

Which would you buy first

Wii U 90 30.20%

PS4 114 38.26%

Xbox 720 65 21.81%

All i just cant resist :P 11 3.69%

None ill stick with my current console 18 6.04%

Total:298

Just wondering really where do VG'ers hearts lie? Which would you buy first if they all came out on the same day out of the Wii U, PS4 and Xbox 720?

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network

Wii U. Plan on getting Wii U, PS4, and a decent computer for the next generation.

Edit: Since it does seem confusing, I have edited my post, and removed the part that might have made my post confusing.  

at this point PS4

This gen i went with Wii, PS3 then 360, Next gen i think i will choose PS$, 720 and then Wii U.

It all depends on the launch games. If the PS4 has the same kind of launch games as the PS3, you can be sure I won't buy it day 1.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

wiiU day 1.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I wonder how many just read the title and skip the op,... anyway, I'd go with the WiiU, although probably not day one.

WiiU is looking to be a very mediocre console with one unnecessary gimmick, Microsoft has a crappy first party compared to sony and Sony seems to have a better chance of making a better console due to investments in this gen (Cell tech and factories, Blu-ray, buying multiple studios) so I'm going with PS4.

But anything could happen :P

Depends 100% on the games.

benao87 said:
I wonder how many just read the title and skip the op,... anyway, I'd go with the WiiU, although probably not day one.

i wonder sometimes as well

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt