By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grand Theft Auto V Announced!

kmcroc said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Seece said:
milkyjoe said:
It'll be interesting to see what platforms it's announced for...

Be surprised if they SAY WiiU, GTA doesn't sell well on Nintendo platforms, PS360 and PC versions will put GTAV above 20 million, if not 25 mill. They don't need an extra 2 or so mill for a WiiU version.

There has never been a real GTA game on a Nintendo platform.  A Wii U version with improved graphics would sell a hell of a lot more than 2 million I think

Thier were 3 games two on gameboy color,1 on DS

But neither of them were 3D GTA's which is where the series really took off, and what the series is really known for

Around the Network

I thought they would've called it something else instead of GTAV.

I hope they make a great game this time. I want huge environments and loads of stuff to do and customization. And if the X360 version consists of 3DVDs and you have to swap them whenever you move from island to island, so be it.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

GTAV?

Now I will have to hear people call the game GTA Vee =/

Xen said:
GTAV?

lol its scarry people might actually call it that

PlaystaionGamer said:
Xen said:
GTAV?

lol its scarry people might actually call it that

Some called IV Ai-Vee, who's to stop them?

Around the Network

Don't really liking the V logo.

Seece said:
milkyjoe said:

Be surprised if they SAY WiiU, GTA doesn't sell well on Nintendo platforms, PS360 and PC versions will put GTAV above 20 million, if not 25 mill. They don't need an extra 2 or so mill for a WiiU version.

Is there a GTA on a Nintendo Console ??

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Seece said:
milkyjoe said:

There has never been a real GTA game on a Nintendo platform.  A Wii U version with improved graphics would sell a hell of a lot more than 2 million I think.

The fallacy to Seece's logic here is that 2 million would more than pay for the port by several times over, as well as the fallacy that GTA games don't sell on Nintendo platforms when we have no proof of that, and Chinatown Wars was as much GTA as Extraction was Dead Space

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

RIDICULOUS.

GTA V should be only on nexgen!

They should make a spin-off if they release in this gen.

And how about Agent?

Mr Khan said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Seece said:
milkyjoe said:

There has never been a real GTA game on a Nintendo platform.  A Wii U version with improved graphics would sell a hell of a lot more than 2 million I think.

The fallacy to Seece's logic here is that 2 million would more than pay for the port by several times over, as well as the fallacy that GTA games don't sell on Nintendo platforms when we have no proof of that, and Chinatown Wars was as much GTA as Extraction was Dead Space

GTA games on PSP sold amazingly, out comes one for DS and bombs in comparison. COD is a fine example to go by, 12 mill each on HD systems and barely musters 1 mill on Wii, so my 2 mill was very optimistic.

A the end of the day the Nintendo audience like these types of games in very small numbers, and if you think a little extra horsepower is going to help pursuade people to buy it on WiiU you're wrong.