By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Name "Sony"

Ylod

Around the Network

Sony

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Glorious Console Gaming

I somehow just need to get Sony everything since I have seen my PlayStation running on a BRAVIA, and since I got my Sony Ericcson Phone I just can't stop buying Sony-things... do they have printers.... oh and my laptop needs to be replaced... a nice Vaio would be the best choice, wouldn't it?

Well in short Sony and Games are the only things that can make me a brainless consumer zombie ;P

Stefl1504 said:
Glorious Console Gaming

I somehow just need to get Sony everything since I have seen my PlayStation running on a BRAVIA, and since I got my Sony Ericcson Phone I just can't stop buying Sony-things... do they have printers.... oh and my laptop needs to be replaced... a nice Vaio would be the best choice, wouldn't it?

Well in short Sony and Games are the only things that can make me a brainless consumer zombie ;P

lol, whenever i look i see something sony related that i own, now just looking around , here is bravia, Sony BMG music, Cloudy with a change of meatballs, Playstation, Sony Ericson, my headset.

Captilism HO!

Kantor said:
Well, this thread is unusually negative for a thread about Sony.

Anyway, the firs thing that came into my head, inexplicably, was Panasonic, followed closely by PlayStation. It's synonymous with high-quality but expensive electronics, a strong and varied first-party lineup and some of the greatest games I've ever played.

everything Kantor said. there exclusive list is always fresh and new and varied, PC gaming, innovation, while damaged still manages to rise above there problems to produce great results.

no company is perfect but if i had to pick any other company it would be Alienware or IBM.

Around the Network

Instead of indulging into myself, I'll rather say what the word "Sony" means to a true gamer:

1. Holiness
2. Sainthood
3. Near-perfection
4. Hope
5. Future
6. Christ-raping pwnage

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Quality Exclusives, Quality Exclusives everywhere

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

RIIIIIIDGE RACEEEER!!!

WALKMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When it comes to the PS3, I think 'Shitty Overpriced Never-ending YLOD.'

As I company, 'Sony' is a contraction for 'So Phony' (they copy Nintendo)