By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Analyst: Nintendo will be bankrupt in 5 years

Nintendogamer said:
morenoingrato said:
Wow......
lololololol at Nintendogamer

They are losing lots of money as of late especally with 3DS and I don't see them picking up any time soon.

However in their last Q they still expected to make a profit this FY, it might drop and they might make a loss but have you actually run the figures or are you just being doom and gloom as per usual?

They'd need to lose a LOT over the next 5 years, and if cutting the 3DS by $80 still means they expect a profit, then I don't see what's going to make them lose billions each year over the next 5 years.

Around the Network

I wish someone would ask Pachter for his opinion of this guy. Now thats an article I would love to read.

teehee, nice thread

RolStoppable said:
gumby_trucker said:
RolStoppable said:

Right...

I don't know what this analyst has been smoking, but maybe this really is an honest analysis based on how he views gaming. Can Nintendo go bankrupt within the next five years? Knowing the amount of cash they have in the bank, it's highly doubtful.

Regardless of all my criticism towards Nintendo's 3DS and Wii U lately, I can't see Nintendo messing up so bad that they go bankrupt. Only a seriously deluded person like this analyst could see it happen. Looks like he has never even played a video game. Lumps all gamers together in one of two groups. Either you are a casual gamer or you are a serious/hardcore gamer. Dumb categorisation, I wish this line of thinking would go away once and for all.

Rol got Roll'd

Never thought I'd live to see the day...

What can I say? It happens to the best.

He doomed Nintendo for every reason it isn't doomed.

Edit: almsot got me Mr. Khan, almost.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Right...

I don't know what this analyst has been smoking, but maybe this really is an honest analysis based on how he views gaming. Can Nintendo go bankrupt within the next five years? Knowing the amount of cash they have in the bank, it's highly doubtful.

Regardless of all my criticism towards Nintendo's 3DS and Wii U lately, I can't see Nintendo messing up so bad that they go bankrupt. Only a seriously deluded person like this analyst could see it happen. Looks like he has never even played a video game. Lumps all gamers together in one of two groups. Either you are a casual gamer or you are a serious/hardcore gamer. Dumb categorisation, I wish this line of thinking would go away once and for all.

I have to inform what you problably already know: you have benn trolled by Mr. Khan there.

RolStoppable said:
gumby_trucker said:
RolStoppable said:

Right...

Rol got Roll'd

^^ A Rol within a Roll

Rolception!

trasharmdsister12 said:
Has anyone considered the option that Rol has "got" all of you by appearing to have been Rol'd himself?... Or am I just reading way to into things?

I though of that too, he may just be faking it. But we'll never know, so we just better print screen before he deletes his post.

miz1q2w3e said:
RolStoppable said:
gumby_trucker said:
RolStoppable said:

Right...

Rol got Roll'd

^^ A Rol within a Roll

Rolception!

Aren't we all in Roll's dream/nightmare then?

Nintendo is heading for some dark times, but to say they are completely doomed, and will be bankrupt in 5 years shows complete lack of understanding of Nintendo's profitability and business model. They've existed for over a hundred years... What makes you think they are going to suddenly implode when they've never lost money before?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.