By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Live action Akira Movie greenlit! "Update" Rumor, Jonathon Nolan to re-write.

Tagged games:

Is this movie still relevant?

Yes, more than ever 5 33.33%

Yes 3 20.00%

No 3 20.00%

I am a fan! 2 13.33%

Cannot wait! 0 0%

other 2 13.33%

Total:15

I can't see this being good at all, the only western Anime adaptation I have any faith in is James Cameron's Battle Angel Alita project and even that could go bad and won't happen for 5 years at the current rate.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
zarx said:

I can't see this being good at all, the only western Anime adaptation I have any faith in is James Cameron's Battle Angel Alita project and even that could go bad and won't happen for 5 years at the current rate.

We can only hope that they have some good advisers on board. Did you see Dragonball Evolution?

What is dragonball evolution? 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
spurgeonryan said:
zarx said:

We can only hope that they have some good advisers on board. Did you see Dragonball Evolution?

What is dragonball evolution

the destruction of my good childhood memories of dragon ball. and i only watched the trailers!!!!

i really hope hollywood stays away from evangelion!

Why? I don't understand, it works perfectly as an animated cartoon. Are there no new stories left?

This is not a good idea...

Oh wait, it's a remake. No one has their own ideas anymore.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I really can't see this ending well at all...

I've never seen it, what's the premise?

This will probably end about as well as that DBZ live action movie.

Or the live action Street Fighter movie (both the 90s one and Chun Li).

Or the live action Super Mario Brothers movie.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Well, that's a relief; one can only hope it stays dead this time.