By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So Forza 4 Impressions. :)

yo_john117 said:
organiccowman said:
Fantastic game! will waste hours of my life over the coming month on this.......

Want to join the Vgchartz car club?

Would love to join...added my details to the car club thread but just in case - gamertag is OrganicCowman

Around the Network
organiccowman said:
yo_john117 said:
organiccowman said:
Fantastic game! will waste hours of my life over the coming month on this.......

Want to join the Vgchartz car club?

Would love to join...added my details to the car club thread but just in case - gamertag is OrganicCowman

Ok my gamertag is YO mUThEr so if I don't send an invite within a day or two just request to join.

Awesome game but I think the affinity system makes it way too easy. All you have to do is get to level 4 with a manufacturer to get free upgrades for their cars and takes only like 6-8 races. I think they should make it a bit tougher in that sense.

The racing itself is great! I love it. Tons of difficulty options which is cool. Right now I play with every racing assist off (including rewinds) but only on normal difficulty and I win quite easily. Next time I play I'm gonna up it to harder.

Marks said:
Awesome game but I think the affinity system makes it way too easy. All you have to do is get to level 4 with a manufacturer to get free upgrades for their cars and takes only like 6-8 races. I think they should make it a bit tougher in that sense.

The racing itself is great! I love it. Tons of difficulty options which is cool. Right now I play with every racing assist off (including rewinds) but only on normal difficulty and I win quite easily. Next time I play I'm gonna up it to harder.

I agree. Although to be honest the money is a non issue. Where the skill is, is in tuning set up. Ive beat better cars online purely on setting up my car for that track. Wich reminds me. I need to spend this weekend test driving certain tracks over and over to get the best tuning set up for Catalunya, Silverstone and Maple Valley. That will take me about 12 ours. LOL

But thats where its won online. ;)

selnor said:
Marks said:

I agree. Although to be honest the money is a non issue. Where the skill is, is in tuning set up. Ive beat better cars online purely on setting up my car for that track. Wich reminds me. I need to spend this weekend test driving certain tracks over and over to get the best tuning set up for Catalunya, Silverstone and Maple Valley. That will take me about 12 ours. LOL

But thats where its won online. ;)

Nice man! I should start working on tuning setups, I don't know too much about all that stuff though. I gotta figure it out. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
wick said:
Well my luck ran out :(

Fanatec don't ship to Australia.

Any other recommendations for a good belt driven wheel??

How about buying it used off Amazon?

There's none on there atm. I'm after the Fanatec CSR.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:
spurgeonryan said:
wick said:
Well my luck ran out :(

Fanatec don't ship to Australia.

Any other recommendations for a good belt driven wheel??

How about buying it used off Amazon?

There's none on there atm. I'm after the Fanatec CSR.

The Porsche 911 Turbo S is an excellent wheel, too.

http://www.hes.net/newsite/resultssearch.php?search=fanatec&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

700 AUS$ (with Pedals)

i haven't found the ai to be as bad as people are saying, All the skill is overtaking in corners, and out breaking the bitches, Out breaking while changing down in the gears = heaven.