By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 34 - 999

I don't think I've ever had an early reading on Trucks so early in a game before,.. I don't think I've ever had a reading on him period.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
I don't think I've ever had an early reading on Trucks so early in a game before,.. I don't think I've ever had a reading on him period.

That probably explains you being wrong

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I know, I'm just saying you don't need to rush it, you've still got time.

I'll have you know that if it was up to me, I would have already roleclaimed and some.

And with that little act of being concerned with the well-being of pro-town players, you've made it to the top if tentative suspect list ^_^

When have I shown concern?

When you thought it was best that I withheld my claim. The only reason you, or anyone for that matter would think it would be best to stay away from claiming is if it woul put the claimer (me in this case) at risk or that it will potentially lead to more roleclaims - outting important pro-town characters. Sorry if I read into that too much but that's what it eventually boils down to in hindsight: Inappropriate claiming that leads to a chain of claims.

My methods are to create discussion. I don't like that you're cuing me to slow down. You essentially tried to halt an angle of discussion, on the first day no less. Sorry if that colored me as scum behavior.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Wonktonodi said:
Hephaestos said:
Wonktonodi said:
hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:
Hephaestos said:
as the post was launching i realized how wonderfully spelled my "whose" was...anyways other indication.

Vetterman replied with the exact text of trucks. (barring i'm/I am)

Baal is ready to play... umh...

hard to keep a running comentary going when there is so little going on isn't it?

Even if there's nothing concrete the first day, there's always room for discussion. Or would you rather we skip the first day coz you're afraid?

I have no problem with discussion just seemed like heph was trying so hard to participate that he brought up just about all the things that happend even if he had nothing to say.

My favorite is him bringing baal's post up to just to say umh to it.

wow, that sounded overly defensive for a first page post ^^

(and about baal... we're here to scumhunt, he's here to play... ponder on that ^^)

ahh now it all makes sense.

He's here to play dress up with Hat or is that to late since hat is no longer a little girl? He might have to roll with radish? Or trick or treat with you

I changed my mind, I want to dress up as Neo from the Matrix. Who would you dress up as, Wonk?

Are we talking about halloween costumes? xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Are we talking about halloween costumes? xD

Yes! Who would you dress up as?

hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:

ahh now it all makes sense.

He's here to play dress up with Hat or is that to late since hat is no longer a little girl? He might have to roll with radish? Or trick or treat with you

I changed my mind, I want to dress up as Neo from the Matrix. Who would you dress up as, Wonk?

Indian Jones though I would need to get a whip

i'm lazy, i'd dress up as a geek....

Though last time I dressed up as anything, Iwas a priest... black pants, black shirt, and a piece of paper where the tie holds the neck :p (oh and shades, to be blind and not see sin ^^).... so still an easy costume :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

is prof the only one missing?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

An investigation on me would be pointless. I'll save you the investigation. I scan guilty.