By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 34 - 999

Not this miller shit again ... let's just lynch prof today and get him out of our hair.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
i'm lazy, i'd dress up as a geek....

Though last time I dressed up as anything, Iwas a priest... black pants, black shirt, and a piece of paper where the tie holds the neck :p (oh and shades, to be blind and not see sin ^^).... so still an easy costume :p

Nobody asked you!!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Not this miller shit again ... let's just lynch prof today and get him out of our hair.

oh no not that!

let's just say linkz dipped really far into the bag for my role, lol.

Oh, and by the way, Hi everyone!

Either he's impressed with my last game, or is holding a grudge of some kind. :D

Also, HoS Hatmoza for that retarded roleclaim. It's so blatantly a soft claim that it would be against the rules, hence it is against the rules and Hatmoza being too good to do that, is lying.

In fact,
vote: Hatmoza

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Either he's impressed with my last game, or is holding a grudge of some kind. :D

Also, HoS Hatmoza for that retarded roleclaim. It's so blatantly a soft claim that it would be against the rules, hence it is against the rules and Hatmoza being too good to do that, is lying.

In fact,

Coming from the guy who just soft claimed miller ...

I don't buy your explanation. Tell me, is there another reason -something I said- why you voted for me that you'd prefer not, or can't mention? A simple yes or no would be fine.

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

In fact,

Coming from the guy who just soft claimed miller ...

I don't buy your explanation. Tell me, is there another reason -something I said- why you voted for me that you'd prefer not, or can't mention? A simple yes or no would be fine.

unlike you, I'm playing my role. It's not the yes that you're thinking about, but in a way, yes.

I really don't understand you two's logic sometimes.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

We'll have to handle this soft-claim more sensibly than we did last time - work out early on whether we're lynching them each day and then forget about it so that it doesn't compromise discussion

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Baalzamon said:
I really don't understand you two's logic sometimes.

They are up to something. I don't like it.