By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 34 - 999

theprof00 said:
Either he's impressed with my last game, or is holding a grudge of some kind. :D

Also, HoS Hatmoza for that retarded roleclaim. It's so blatantly a soft claim that it would be against the rules, hence it is against the rules and Hatmoza being too good to do that, is lying.

In fact,
vote: Hatmoza

Roleclaims are allowed, but be sure to note the exceptions in your PM. Character claims are forbidden, don't even try to hint at it. Try not to guess others' characters either. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in loss of power or modkill, at my discretion.

just quoting the op... you and Hat seem to have missread it.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Baalzamon said:
I really don't understand you two's logic sometimes.

They are up to something. I don't like it.

that post would win the "scummy post" award of the day if it wasn't for the "I scan guilty" one...

theprof00 said:
let's just say linkz dipped really far into the bag for my role, lol.

Oh, and by the way, Hi everyone!

what makes you sure there's a cop for you to make a first day claim?

theprof00 said:
An investigation on me would be pointless. I'll save you the investigation. I scan guilty.

WTF!?!? I guess you were too busy being evil last round to notice how bad that kind of statement is for the town? I have a feeling this is one of your moves you do to see how people react but I'll play along.

Your claim is pointless, I'd even say harmful, if you're town and scan guilty, you just suck it up and play the best you can hoping you don't get scanned (or that you get killed by Mafia) and if you do get scanned you say the truth so people know the cop is not scum and you accept that you're gonna be lynched. That way you get to contribute to the scumhunting effort instead of sidetracking it with questions about whether or not you're telling the truth.

And since I think you're smart enough to know all at, I'm gonna

Vote: prof

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
An investigation on me would be pointless. I'll save you the investigation. I scan guilty.

WTF!?!? I guess you were too busy being evil last round to notice how bad that kind of statement is for the town? I have a feeling this is one of your moves you do to see how people react but I'll play along.

Your claim is pointless, I'd even say harmful, if you're town and scan guilty, you just suck it up and play the best you can hoping you don't get scanned (or that you get killed by Mafia) and if you do get scanned you say the truth so people know the cop is not scum and you accept that you're gonna be lynched. That way you get to contribute to the scumhunting effort instead of sidetracking it with questions about whether or not you're telling the truth.

And since I think you're smart enough to know all at, I'm gonna

Vote: prof

Yes one would think I'm smarter than that.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

Yes one would think I'm smarter than that.

I'm glad you agree this wasn't your best move.

Signature goes here!

On a side note, I've just finished reading the wiki on 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and I really wanna play this game now.

Signature goes here!

Not that I care but I'm sure Hat (and most likely, others) has noticed that Trucks and Baal have boxed themselves in.
Surely, if you were town you'd have a better understanding of this game.

FoS the both of them.

theprof00 said:
Not that I care but I'm sure Hat (and most likely, others) has noticed that Trucks and Baal have boxed themselves in.

FoS the both of them.

What the hell are you talking about? First of all, I'm not sure what you mean by "boxed themselves in" and second why would townies have a better understanding of the game? I've only got my own role to go on (and the information I read on Wikipedia), the Mafia are the ones who have more information at the start of a game and thus a better understanding.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

FoS the both of them.

What the hell are you talking about? First of all, I'm not sure what you mean by "boxed themselves in" and second why would townies have a better understanding of the game? I've only got my own role to go on (and the information I read on Wikipedia), the Mafia are the ones who have more information at the start of a game and thus a better understanding.

What a bullshit implication.

But, it appears you misread, preferring to expect broad generalizations, I didn't mean mafia in general. I said "this game", as in this specific game.

Like I said, my role is very strange, and limiting. Hat, with his yes or no question, was conditioned by his own role to expect other weird roles. You, with your very weak accusation, are expecting normal roles. So yes, you've boxed yourself in because either you're a normal role, or mafia, being that I believe the townie roles are more different than usual. (And I wouldn't trust anyone with a normal role at this point because, to steal a phrase from a certain someone, all I have to go on is my own role [and Hat's kinda soft-claim])