By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 34 - 999

Hephaestos said:
as the post was launching i realized how wonderfully spelled my "whose" was...anyways other indication.

Vetterman replied with the exact text of trucks. (barring i'm/I am)

Baal is ready to play... umh...

hard to keep a running comentary going when there is so little going on isn't it?

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Hephaestos said:
as the post was launching i realized how wonderfully spelled my "whose" was...anyways other indication.

hard to keep a running comentary going when there is so little going on isn't it?

well... in your first post you clearly mentioned you were ready for the night to begin "More ready for bed at the moment though :P".

That's a rather scummy sentence!

HoS on you too!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

PM received.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Just got done reading about 999 on wikipedia.

Linkz, I know you said do not try to guess characters ... but it's really not that hard to deduct who prof is ...

Vote Prof

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

HoS: Hephaestos for handing out HoSs like candy,

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Hephaestos said:

Even if there's nothing concrete the first day, there's always room for discussion. Or would you rather we skip the first day coz you're afraid?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:
HoS: Hephaestos for handing out HoSs like candy,

Halloween isn't til a couple weeks. No treats are passed about just yet, unless you're setting us up for a TRICK!

hatmoza said:

Linkz, I know you said do not try to guess characters ... but it's really not that hard to deduct who prof is ...

Vote Prof

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
hatmoza said:

Vote Prof

I'm very serious. He killed me on the very first night last game, and if you know anything about me, it's that I hold eternal grudges against people who eliminate me first day or night in mafia. Just ask nordlead. And since I lack a killing ability I have to resort to trying to lynch him the first day hoping he's scum, while offering an entice proposition  for the scum to night kill prof the very first night in a means to frame me.

And if he survives night one, by then I would have a good enough read on him to continue persuing him as scum or backing off if I get a  town read. And of course, he would have garnered enough attention on him that perhaps someone would investigate his ass anyway.

wooo talk about run on sentences.

hatmoza said:
Wonktonodi said:
Hephaestos said:

Even if there's nothing concrete the first day, there's always room for discussion. Or would you rather we skip the first day coz you're afraid?

I have no problem with discussion just seemed like heph was trying so hqrd to participate that he brought up just about all the things that happend even if he had nothing to say.

My favorite is him bringing baal's post up to just to say umh to it.