By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre Order Chart - 8th of October

germibobi said:
Battlefield is way above than I expected.Looks like MW3 is slowing down?

No, pre-orders actually increased from last week.

Around the Network

Halo doing ok, expected better!

Forza should open nicely.

Jay520 said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
sales2099 said:
Boutros said:
sales2099 said:
Boutros said:
sales2099 said:
I am amazed how BF3 360 continues to dominate the PS3 version despite the pro PS3 propaganda.

Elder scrolls 360 over MW3 ps3 made me lol

Uncharted 3 having more preorders then 2, but I see Halo anniversary will still have a bigger opening in November.

This post is messed up.

Not messed up, just a inconvenient truth for some to see

It's not that. It's your choice of comparisons. Why compare Skyrim 360 with MW3 PS3 and Uncharted 3 with Halo...lol

why? numbers game offcourse. MW3 is the biggest game of the year so its just funny to see a WRPG have higher preorders.

Uncharted 3 is the premier ps3 exclusive title and I just find it funny that gamers care more about a remade Halo. 

You clearly don't know how preorders work. Look at the first week sales for MW3(PS3) and Skyrim when they're released . MW3 will at least double Skyrim's FW in Americas.

ok.....but right here, right now......MW3 ps3 has less preorders then a wrpg. I lol'd. that is all. 

Considering the X360's huge lead in Americas, and the fact that you're comparing a hardcore RPG with a casual shooter, and we're so many weeks before launch, it's natural to see the WRPG ahead of the shooter.

As for Battlefield 3. Again, there's no reason to think the PS3 version would outsell the 360. This is Americas and we're talking about a mainsteam shooter. Internet hype isn't gonna push ps3 sales that much.

Huh? So casuals pre-order games now? This is news to me.

Yes, casuals play COD but that doesnt' make it a casual game. COD has both the casual and hardcore.

Hardcore = Those who pre-order or buy week 1. Or maybe just those who play way too much.
Casual = Those who buy it bcuz their friends have it.

T_T

It is really impressive for Skyrim to have so many pre-orders and to be above MW3(PS3). But this will change in the next few weeks.

Seece said:
Halo doing ok, expected better!

Forza should open nicely.
I think Halo is doing fine but Forza on the other hand I'm not so sure about as it's pre-orders aren't much more than it's predecessor which is a same as it looks great