By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2011 - End Results

i am a disaster....

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Can't believe someone has PS3 over 360 on BF week ....

TWRoO said:
non-gravity said:
Luthor said:
I think we can trust BHR-3 for this, if everyone agrees.

I'll wait a bit to get opinions in. TWRoO at least.

It's your game now My opinion shouldn't be worth more than the others.

I don't see any reason not to trust him... though he should have done adjustments in a new post at that stage (I think you even mentioned to do that somewhere in the OP)

Well around here you've got the most 'expertise' and the others are less likely to be concerned with this.

It's also easy for me if someone else makes the decision :-p

As an extra note to everyone: After asking Seece has received my Excel sheet, so be sure to do the same if you want to look at it.

I'd say that the predictions written down on the final day are the final numbers. If you've changed it in the very last minutes, you really have to inform about it very quickly.

I'm not saying it's likely that BHR cheated - it's less likely that he cheated than that he didn't - but stuff generally becomes a lot less fun when there's an uncertainty about people cheating or not, especially when all you have to prove against it is one man's word.

My wii and 3ds numbers are amazingly accurate so far! Sadly I greatly underestimated the hd consoles. Those damn ridiculous bundles in America are screwing me over!

Around the Network

I seem to have underestimated everything this year

jonop said:
How is this going to work now?

Same as before?

Weekly Hardware Chart 19th November 2011

PlatformThis WeekLast WeekTotal
516,687 369,173 7,901,604
415,644 502,954 58,660,391
359,101 375,376 56,062,616
356,421 285,205 89,986,850
189,436 138,865 149,346,639
151,125 104,695 71,324,671

I'll post this here to be sure. This is a little confusing, so I may wait to till tomorow to get the results up. I'm supposing there's a few more charts to come as well as a Worldwide software chart.

This post is totally screwed up.

Seece said:
jonop said:
How is this going to work now?

Same as before?

Ha, yeah I edited my post, but not quick enough. I thought the predictions were split into the three categories, but I had just remembered wrong.

What the hell's going on with the chartz, this site seems to be losing the stuff that drew me here in the first place.

Wait, from what non-gravity said it used to be just WW software, well I can currently get USA/UK/Japan (but not full Americas and nothing of the rest of Europe/PAL), so maybe stuff is still changing. Although I can't see a WW software chart.