By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Favorite Cartoon of the 80's and 90's?

Tagged games:

Pick! Please

Smurfs 0 0%

G.I Joe 2 4.00%

He-Man 4 8.00%

Scooby do 3 6.00%

David the Gnome 3 6.00%

Eureka's Castle 0 0%

Other 26 52.00%

Spiderman (Fox Kids) 5 10.00%

Tail Spin 2 4.00%

I did not have a childhood 5 10.00%

Total:50
hatmoza said:
amp316 said:
hatmoza said:
amp316 said:
hatmoza said:
I don't know if they're earlier or later than the 80s, but hands down the Flintstones. Pretty clever humor.

Smurfs and the Adventures of Teddy Ruxbin also come to mind.

The Flintstones are WAY before.  It would be like me saying that the original Star Wars trilogy was a great series in the 90's and 00's.

Like I said, I dunno. Not everyone's 40 years old here.

No, but everyone here has a search engine.  You know how you typed in VGchartz to get here?  All you had to do was type in the Flintstones to see when it came out before typing something and not knowing.  Not too difficult, is it?

By the way, the Flintstones was before my time too dude. 

Did you have to google this before replying?

No, I just was trying to help you out.  If you don't know something, either don't post it or check to see if you're right instead of asking if the Flintstones came out in the 80's or if Casablanca came out in the 70's or whatever.

I will give you a +1 for being cool enough to make fun of someone because they older than you though.  That is sooooooo cool. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:
hatmoza said:
amp316 said:
hatmoza said:
amp316 said:
hatmoza said:
I don't know if they're earlier or later than the 80s, but hands down the Flintstones. Pretty clever humor.

Smurfs and the Adventures of Teddy Ruxbin also come to mind.

The Flintstones are WAY before.  It would be like me saying that the original Star Wars trilogy was a great series in the 90's and 00's.

Like I said, I dunno. Not everyone's 40 years old here.

No, but everyone here has a search engine.  You know how you typed in VGchartz to get here?  All you had to do was type in the Flintstones to see when it came out before typing something and not knowing.  Not too difficult, is it?

By the way, the Flintstones was before my time too dude. 

Did you have to google this before replying?

No, I just was trying to help you out.  If you don't know something, either don't post it or check to see if you're right instead of asking if the Flintstones came out in the 80's or if Casablanca came out in the 70's or whatever.

I will give you a +1 for being cool enough to make fun of someone because they older than you though.  That is sooooooo cool. 

the flinstones were still playing on tv in the 80s and 90s so its highly irrelevant when they started and you people harping on him about it really need to get a life.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

So many good shows have appeared in this discussion (or I thought they were)

And I agree, the lack of Dragon Ball is disappointing, as is the lack of another Toriyama based anime: Dr. Slump

How can a show with this opening not be fun!?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Oh man, too many to chose from, none of which are the choices for the poll :P

I can't pick just one, so I would say: Mario 3, old Pokemon, Rocko's Modern Life, and Ren and Stimpy.

I miss the old 90s cartoons, so much better than most junk on TV nowadays..