By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wii games for this year

daactualfact said:
everything else will be on other websites because there are so many i can't name them all! (wii is getting a lineup it should have had in 2007!)

um...I was pretty happy with the line-up in 2007.

Around the Network

@super_etecoon

i'm not saying wii's 2007 lineup was bad. (with smg and prime 3 it rocked!) but it could have been better! 2008 will be a big year on whether both wii and ps3 will continue being major success! 360 is successful but it obviously won't beat ps3 and wii!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Hmm, not that many great games. I hope Nintendo and 3rd parties reveal some more, interesting games at E3 and other events..

2008 Predictions:

Wii: 44 Million
Xbox360: 25 Million
PS3: 22 Million

DS: 90 Million
PSP: 37 Million

@cb

come on! why would this be the rest of the 2008 games!!! remember what i said when i said that you may have to go to other sites for the other big games? the wii's library in online and games is expanding!!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Soriku said:
Add ToS: KoR and Sword of Legendia and FFCC: TCB!

That game has berly got mention some time in 2006 before Wii's launch. So why should we add a game that probely is cancelled.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Around the Network
daactualfact said:
@cb

come on! why would this be the rest of the 2008 games!!! remember what i said when i said that you may have to go to other sites for the other big games? the wii's library in online and games is expanding!!
 Yeah yeah yeahh! :p I know, take it easy. It's just that Wii's line-up for 2008 so far is rather limited. I'm sure there will be plenty of new great games announced, and Wii will easily outsell Xbox30 and PS3, it's just that right now, compared to competitors' planned titles, the Wii's line-up seems bleak.

2008 Predictions:

Wii: 44 Million
Xbox360: 25 Million
PS3: 22 Million

DS: 90 Million
PSP: 37 Million

Super smash bros brawl
Wii fit
Mario Kart Wii
Sega Super Stars tennis
etc.
etc.

oh man - fire emblem is not in the list !
iam getting CRAZY

when will come RPG to europe ? 

Monster Hunter 3. Japan is sold.