By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New EGM info/rumors

Bodhesatva said:
Legend11 said:
Just a small correction, EGM mistakenly put Left 4 Dead in the multiplatform category when it's only a PC/360 release (other such PC/360 only releases weren't in the multiplatform category).

It's likely to be my "traditional" game of the year if Starcraft 2 doesn't release, and for some reason, I think co-op with analog sticks could work quite well.

From the footage I've seen of the PC version Bod the game is going to need to be slowed down a signifficant amount to even be playable with analog sticks.  Not that this is really that big of an issue.  UT3 was slowed down a lot for its PS3 release for the same reason.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Bodhesatva said:
Legend11 said:
Just a small correction, EGM mistakenly put Left 4 Dead in the multiplatform category when it's only a PC/360 release (other such PC/360 only releases weren't in the multiplatform category).

It's likely to be my "traditional" game of the year if Starcraft 2 doesn't release, and for some reason, I think co-op with analog sticks could work quite well.

From the footage I've seen of the PC version Bod the game is going to need to be slowed down a signifficant amount to even be playable with analog sticks.  Not that this is really that big of an issue.  UT3 was slowed down a lot for its PS3 release for the same reason.

You're making assumptions...

Legend11 said:
naznatips said:
Bodhesatva said:
Legend11 said:

You're making assumptions...

As are you in hoping the contrary is true.

I would probably agree with that assumption after seeing gameplay as well. The game is all about survival and keeping each other alive. The zombies in this game will not be like Resident Evil, they'll be running to try and tear the 4 players apart. With the AI spawning system in place to try and make life very difficult for the players, having as much control as possible is going to be very important.

donjezzy said:

Treyarch developing CoD5. World War 2 again.

If its true that treyarch is making CoD5 WWII again, then I think I speak for all of humanity when I say (please excuse my language) FUCK YOU TREYARCH!!!

Around the Network

Those are definately rumours since they say Killzone 2 is in Fall. Everybody knows its Early Spring (probably April)

@ Naz

It wasn't slowed down a lot, but it was slowed down. Obviously. The diff between mouse and keyboard make it have to be different, but you make it seem like the game goes from a ferrari to a tour bus.