By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Chrono Trigger To Be Released On PSN This Tuesday, Are You Excited ???

Tagged games:

Are You Excited For Chrono Trigger On The PSN ????

Yes - I'm Excited and its About Time 7 63.64%

No - Not Excited At All 4 36.36%

Total:11

Sony Announced that the Classic RPG is coming to the PSN this Tuesday."We’re happy to confirm that Chrono Trigger is coming to the PSN in North America on October 4th.That’s right—in just a few days, you’ll be able to visit (or re-visit, as I’m sure is the case for many of you)one of the most hilarious and unique casts of characters ever assembled in an RPG.
further reading: http://lifeforgaming.blogspot.com/
Are You Excited For This PSN Release ?????

Around the Network

Hilarious cast?
*SPOILERS*
Crono died, Lucca's mom got her legs cut off, Robo got raped by his fellow robots, Marle's dad had high blood pressure, Janus's whole world got destroyed, Ayla got dinosaur AIDS, and Frog's best friend died and he got turned into a fucking frog. Hilarious.

Is it going to have the awful load times from the ps1 version?

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

No, i already have a rom on my PC of the SNES version in addition to the DS version. Its good but not so good im gonna plunk down money on a game i have already. Really, this game has been released on 3 different platforms(SNES,PS,DS) how has some NOT played this already???

Any word on if they're changing anything for the release (soundtrack, bonuses, etc.)?  I can't wait until tomorrow.  This will be the sweetest re-release since Perfect Dark for the XBLA.  My only major gripe with the original was its inventory system.  I really hope they overhaul that for this re-release.

Around the Network
carrion5 said:

Any word on if they're changing anything for the release (soundtrack, bonuses, etc.)?  I can't wait until tomorrow.  This will be the sweetest re-release since Perfect Dark for the XBLA.

Sony Said: "Enhanced for the PlayStation 3 with a host of great new features"What those features are is still a mystery but its still worth looking into

So is it gonna get pulled off the blog as an "accident" again?

d21lewis said:
Hilarious cast?
*SPOILERS*
Crono died, Lucca's mom got her legs cut off, Robo got raped by his fellow robots, Marle's dad had high blood pressure, Janus's whole world got destroyed, Ayla got dinosaur AIDS, and Frog's best friend died and he got turned into a fucking frog. Hilarious.

Wait...

Who is Janus? Is he little Magus?

And Luccas mom does not get her legs chopped off unless you are totally incompetant and can't stop a simple machine.

Lastly, Ayla has dinosaur AIDS? I did not see anything hinting towards this in my playthrough...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
d21lewis said:
Hilarious cast?
*SPOILERS*

Wait...

Who is Janus? Is he little Magus?

And Luccas mom does not get her legs chopped off unless you are totally incompetant and can't stop a simple machine.

Lastly, Ayla has dinosaur AIDS? I did not see anything hinting towards this in my playthrough...

1.  Janus is little Magus.

2. Maybe I enjoy seeing Lara lose her legs.

3. You didn't get the dinsoaur AIDS ending?  And you call yourself a Chrono Trigger fan?  Okay. I made that one up.  Ayla has it pretty good through the whole game.

Is it for real this time, then hell yea i'm excited.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia