By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Muslim Woman Strangles and Stabbs Daughter 40 Times to Exorcise Her

sapphi_snake said:

Disclaimer: Yes, it was a joke.

Sorry man. I was in an argument not too long ago with someone who was just looking to take minor things out of context, and my attitude spilled over here. Again, my bad.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
sapphi_snake said:
huaxiong90 said:
sapphi_snake said:
huaxiong90 said:

Is this really her idea of an exorcism?

Man, that's just fucking disgusting...the exorcism I actually witnessed does not even relate to what I'm reading here.

How was the 'legit' exorcism you were part of like?

There was an 'exorcism' over here in Romania a couple of years ago, conducted by a monk and 2 nuns on another nun (which wasn't possesed by the devil, as there is no such thing, but simply schitzophrenic), and it involved torture and starvation, the 'possesed' nun eventually dying.

Like I said before, it's difficult to describe it all, due to how literally fucked up the whole thing was, but as for what was done:

Just about all of it was just merely reciting parts of the quran, and one or two questions to the jinn. The possessed person had to be pinned down, because the person was struggling.

But we didn't harm the person in any way. Worst that was done was very light pats to the feet with a stick.

AHA! So there was psysical violence involved.

If a pat, especially EXTREMELY LIGHT ones, is considered physical violence...then honestly I don't even know what society has degraded into. If you're talking about the struggling, then it happened LONG before those few light pats were employed.

Where do these exorcists get their methods from? Pricking the feet with a small needle after reading Quran, pating, whipping etc? I probably should ask them not you.

I only know one girl who had an experience with exorcism. She was whipped violently by the hands of some Shaikh with her consent. She used to complain of chronic fatigue and lack of interest in almost everything (hello depression?) and he suggested exorcism. Apparently, after sometime, "it worked" for her.

I spent 2 years in Saudi Arabia and my relgious teacher was a son of some famous exorcist and he used to tell us all kinds of weird methods his father employed to get these creatures out of people's bodies. I never bothered to question anything back then but now I am curious! Where can I read about exorcism in Islam?

huaxiong90 said:
sapphi_snake said:

Disclaimer: Yes, it was a joke.

Sorry man. I was in an argument not too long ago with someone who was just looking to take minor things out of context, and my attitude spilled over here. Again, my bad.

Then take my previous post lightly or ignore it

Wow that's just terrible to hear. Lock this bitch up forever.

It's sad that nutjobs like this give all religious people a bad name.

Cirio said:
huaxiong90 said:
Cirio said:
sapphi_snake said:
Slimebeast said:
Gruesome but interesting. You seldom hear of encounters between Muslims and Jinns.

Aren't Jinns supposed to grant wishes to people?

No. They're separate entities (like spirits) that co-exist with humans. They're not ghosts, rather they are other living spirits who can't be seen by humans but they (generally) live in peace with humans. They don't have any "magical" powers, though in Muslim tradition it is believed that they can possess people. They're also believed to practice Islam, but there are some "bad" Jinns (like there are "bad" humans) who can take over weak Mulims. It is generally believed that if you're a good Muslim and are strong to your faith, then the "bad" Jinns won't harm you.

"Bad jinns" are the "shaitans", or the devils basically.

Isn't there only one shaitan? Jinns aren't associated with devils or angels.

its just arabic words , i'll clear out their english equivelants

Jinney (or Genie like aladdin ) / Jinn  = demon/ Demons

Shaitan/ Shiateen = devil / Devils

Eblis = Lucifer

Malak / Malika = Angel / Angels

jibrael  = Gabriel

Allah = God

so they're just different names of the same  , though what i find very funny is when people say , muslims worship Allah and we worship God

Around the Network
Marks said:
Wow that's just terrible to hear. Lock this bitch up forever.

It's sad that nutjobs like this give all religious people a bad name.

I don't think anyone is blaming religion here. She is schizophrenic. If the mom wasn't religious, she would've stabbed her daughter thinking she was an alien who was gonna destory the earth.... or any similar irrational excuse.

sad.man.loves.vgc said:

Where do these exorcists get their methods from? Pricking the feet with a small needle after reading Quran, pating, whipping etc? I probably should ask them not you.

I only know one girl who had an experience with exorcism. She was whipped violently by the hands of some Shaikh with her consent. She used to complain of chronic fatigue and lack of interest in almost everything (hello depression?) and he suggested exorcism. Apparently, after sometime, "it worked" for her.

I spent 2 years in Saudi Arabia and my relgious teacher was a son of some famous exorcist and he used to tell us all kinds of weird methods his father employed to get these creatures out of people's bodies. I never bothered to question anything back then but now I am curious! Where can I read about exorcism in Islam?

Tbh, I have yet to find anything that accurately describes what I saw, and what can be used as a means of understanding exorcisms.

My relative who was exorcised was not experiencing any health issues, and she was a devout Muslim until just the two weeks before the exorcism, after a meeting with some (eccentric) people. She wasn't acting weird or showing signs of illness, she just halted her religious activities altogether. There's too much that happened during the exorcism, but the weirdest part was this:

She apparently came to her senses and got a grip after a while of struggling so as not to hear the quranic verses (no pats were used yet, and during this time she even threw punches until her arms were firmly pinned by her husband). Anyways, she was describing what she felt throughout the whole ordeal (she was unable to speak, and felt as if someone had her throat clenched, amongst many other disturbing things). So the sheikh then gives her the Quran and asks her to recite the verse she spoke of while being exorcised. Then, just like that, her facial expression changes into something I have never seen before, and she refuses to even touch the Koran. And the exorcism went on.

I have seen silly stuff on TV and the sort, but never...and I mean NEVER...have I witnessed something so mind boggling in my whole life. And when it all ended, the next day she was back into her religious duties, and eventually made a full recovery to devoutness.

Dark side of obsessive compulsive disorder, clearly

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

1 Muslim down but there is still a long way to go til the world is safe again.

viewtiful_jon said:
1 Muslim down but there is still a long way to go til the world is safe again.

Oh, geez, I didn't know my presence was threatening to the many Western expatriates that live near me.

Seriously, bigots like you disgust me. It's you people who are the real threat to the world.