By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I dont deserve to be a Gamer anymore....

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

Around the Network

Now, as a punishment, you have to play E.T for the Atari for 6 straight hours.

hikaruchan said:

at lest you never comited this gaming sin

i played that game (friend's copy) it wasnt that bad. Is the PC version different

lurkerwithnosoul said:
RolStoppable said:
You are in good company here on VGC. Many of us own a Wii.

Well, that's less of a crime if you live in europe. At least we got one good game this year.

ohhh way to hit the Americans, nice

Ewww. At least you didnt play "big Rigs".....the universally accepted worst game in history next to E.T

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
CommonMistake said:
I committed that gaming sin, what a shocker, Enter the Matrix. I then went back for more with Path of Neo but i did enjoy that one!

Why did they ven make Ener The Matrix? we will never know. 

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

oniyide said:
hikaruchan said:

at lest you never comited this gaming sin

i played that game (friend's copy) it wasnt that bad. Is the PC version different

I played it on ps2. worst game I have ever played!

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

- put the disc in a microwave
- put it back in its cover
- send it back claiming it was broken before you buy it !

First you must shave your head, pour ashes upon your head, tear your clothing, and lament in repentence in the pressence of your gaming platform.

You must then take your gaming platform to Ralph H. Baer (the father of video games).

You must have him site a gaming prayer of cleansing over you. And you must then have him pass over your gaming platform to bless it.

Then you shall be cleansed of your transgressions.

hikaruchan said:
CommonMistake said:
I committed that gaming sin, what a shocker, Enter the Matrix. I then went back for more with Path of Neo but i did enjoy that one!

Why did they ven make Ener The Matrix? we will never know. 

I didn't hate Enter the matrix .... well its kinda... uh, idk , it shouldn't have been made the way it was made.

as for Path of Neo that game was actually excellent, one of my favorite movie-to-game games