By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Look how far the graphics for the Wii have come this gen

Which company did best?

Ubisoft 3 3.95%

Konami 5 6.58%

Electronic Arts 0 0%

Capcom 18 23.68%

Sega 14 18.42%

None of the above 34 44.74%

Total:74
morenoingrato said:

2010:

What the Hell?! When did this happen in SMG2 and why do I not remember it?! Is this the intro? I just realized I totally forgot what the intro was!

Around the Network

Wii is a beast. I prefer Donkey Kong country and SMG visuals over some HD games i've played.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

wfz said:
morenoingrato said:

2010:

What the Hell?! When did this happen in SMG2 and why do I not remember it?! Is this the intro? I just realized I totally forgot what the intro was!

Yep, it's the intro.

You run along a nice little pathway (in 2D) and then you go down a pipe to see a Giant Bowser destroying everything.

@Yo John

Are you talking to me or Morenoingrato?

Smeags said:
wfz said:
morenoingrato said:

2010:

Yep, it's the intro.

You run along a nice little pathway (in 2D) and then you go down a pipe to see a Giant Bowser destroying everything.

@Yo John

Are you talking to me or Morenoingrato?

Both of you

I've seen Wii games and happen to know they are rather jaggie fellows..the pictures above are mostly smooth as silk.

@yo_john117:
Well, they are in the end gameplay
@Smeags:
I guess Silent Hill was the first thing that came up on my mind.
Also, 2007 was SMG, but my 2011 America one is the total truth

Around the Network

You bastard, roflmao.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

yo_john117 said:

Both of you

I've seen Wii games and happen to know they are rather jaggie fellows..the pictures above are mostly smooth as silk.

So be it... Jedi.

(watch in 480p of course!)

*Troll Post Do Not Read If Easily Offended and I apologize in advance*

I compare Wii's graphics to a girl with an ugly face but because she has big tits, you can cover her face and still do her.

Smeags said:
yo_john117 said:

Both of you

So be it... Jedi.

(watch in 480p of course!)

How? 0_o

RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:

How? 0_o

Simple. You barely know anything about graphics.

I bet if someone showed you Starfox for the SNES and told you that's how the majority of SNES games looked like, then you would believe it. Oh wait, you did.

How am I supposed to have a vast knowledge of stuff I have not encountered? I've played 3 Wii games and those 3 looked about as good as good Xbox games. except for DK Country Returns which looked like a step up from Xbox games.

I know a lot about graphics concerning the 360, PS3, PS2, PC, Xbox and PS1 because I've had a lot of contact with them.