By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

lestatdark said:
Mad55 said:
OMG I hate blight town. at the wheel hiding in the second bonfire. on the bright side I got the laito katana which has a quickdraw attack

I stopped at the first bonfire after getting all the items on the nearest vicinity (including the Iaito katana, which is a shame that I can't use since my current Depraved build is pure Str so far). I'll be mindful of the wheels, though the fire-breathing dogs are a nuisance themselves >_>.

yea its a lil before the wheel to the right an dyes the dogs suck lol. I have a wanderer so im built for the laito though I wont use it till I see the sun and a blacksmith

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
NotStan, what level are you? Im gonna try the taurus seriously now.

I am level 12 warrior at the moment when reaching Taurus, he seems to destroy me in hand to hand, my dodges just seem to be too slow, I think I need to practice a bit, but his sweeps always get me by like a hair's breadth.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

NotStan said:
Slimebeast said:

I am level 12 warrior at the moment when reaching Taurus, he seems to destroy me in hand to hand, my dodges just seem to be too slow, I think I need to practice a bit, but his sweeps always get me by like a hair's breadth.

Fcuk Im slow as usual. I was lvl 18 when I beated Taurus.

lestatdark said:
Mad55 said:
OMG I hate blight town. at the wheel hiding in the second bonfire. on the bright side I got the laito katana which has a quickdraw attack

I stopped at the first bonfire after getting all the items on the nearest vicinity (including the Iaito katana, which is a shame that I can't use since my current Depraved build is pure Str so far). I'll be mindful of the wheels, though the fire-breathing dogs are a nuisance themselves >_>.

oh, if you are interrested in the meat cleaver, [Spoilering a Phantom Location]

go back into human form at the fire, and then to the ..waterwheels? Dunno, but you havee to go into Boss' direction. youll be eventually invaded by an NPC, wielding it

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

im SL 21 and i think im going to grind abit now in Darkroot Basin, those ice mosters in there are giving me 200 souls each and there pretty easy to kill.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
NotStan said:
Slimebeast said:

What the hell lmao? How'd you get level 18!? I died a few times, but only lost like a level at max. 

NotStan said:
Slimebeast said:
NotStan said:
Slimebeast said:

What the hell lmao? How'd you get level 18!? I died a few times, but only lost like a level at max. 

My personalty doesn't fit well with dark Souls since I am all run and gun with no patience whatsoever. I leveled up while trying to beat that black knight time and time again but I wasnt able to kill him, so I realized I could try take on the Taurus instead. I've died at least 50 times.

Slimebeast said:
NotStan said:
Slimebeast said:
NotStan said:
Slimebeast said:

My personalty doesn't fit well with dark Souls since I am all run and gun with no patience whatsoever. I leveled up while trying to beat that black knight time and time again but I wasnt able to kill him, so I realized I could try take on the Taurus instead. I've died at least 50 times.

Don't get me started on that stupid knight, I only realized he was there after dying to Taurus a few times, went down there, saw him facing away from me - decided to poke him in the back, he turned around and hit me for half hp >_>. So I just decided to leg it, he decided to chase after me lol, it was fun, but his attacks are so brutal - like anything on dark souls really :p, I am taking a slow approach when playing and apparently a better class to start with was a pyromancer since he's level 1, so you can shape him just the way you want to.

Hello all, I got the game on Friday and loving it thus far; I picked the Sorcerer class as it's my staple in RPGs and got tortured for it

Last night I got through Blighttown (which is easier than Demon's Souls 5th World I think) and lost handfully to Queelag, the bitch. Oh, and one time at the Egg humans in front >_>

Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Mad55 said:

oh, if you are interrested in the meat cleaver, [Spoilering a Phantom Location]

go back into human form at the fire, and then to the ..waterwheels? Dunno, but you havee to go into Boss' direction. youll be eventually invaded by an NPC, wielding it

Yeah, man-eater Mildred. She was quite easy (and boosted a nice 8k souls and 3 humanity items), but the meat-cleaver is seriously nerfed >_<. I'm sticking with my Great Club/Drake Sword combo until I reach 40 Str to wield the Demon Great Machete

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"