By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

Kamal said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Have fun without me....

huh? explain yourself =D

The small matter of me not getting paid (ASSHOLES)

ah, that sounds nasty.. i could send you the LE guide to study it, saves ya time when dealing with the first areas. *Cough*

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Have fun without me....

huh? explain yourself =D

@topic: Have 2 favorite bosses now, sadly, both were quite easy. =(

- Moonlight Butterfly (Free translation from teh leet german language)  and Gaping Dragon. first for atmosphere, second for scale.

but seriously now ppl, whats the easiest way to invade others? Which covenant should i take? I neeeeed to be able to slay players. !

PS: FINALLY exchanged that damn DragonSwordthing.. its fine and all, but everyone has it. (Okay, Meat Cleaver will be popular too, but.. its been nerfed, or, better said, changed into a faster, smaller weapon. but i still love it.)

The scale of the Gaping Dragon was amazing, though it's a shame that the scale didn't bought any increased difficulty to the fight (unless you weren't paying any attention to the pattern of the dragon xD).

I've been invaded three times, two yesterday and one today, and I've seen plenty of white soul signs and whatnot. I don't seem to have any of the issues that are affecting some of the players.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Have fun without me....

huh? explain yourself =D

ah, that sounds nasty.. i could send you the LE guide to study it, saves ya time when dealing with the first areas. *Cough*

Wow, thanks man much appreciated.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Have fun without me....

huh? explain yourself =D

check your mails in about 5 minutes. =) ill send you the link, then i go to bed for today.^^

@lestat:

aye, actually, thats why the Gaping was a disapointment. i have to admit i got killed the first time, but the pattern is learned after a minute or two, and after that, its a piece of cake.

but i am really scared to look after whats behind that giant gate, since ive ringed the second bell today.. went in there and got my ass handed to me by the two birdheaded guys charging at me. x)

edit @ euphoria:

well that sucks. got cursed too, once. you can buy the item to heal it for 3k Souls at the Belltower where you fought the gargoyles, which is.. well.. 3k less than that stupid greedy woman at the sewers entrance.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Have fun without me....

huh? explain yourself =D

@lestat:

aye, actually, thats why the Gaping was a disapointment. i have to admit i got killed the first time, but the pattern is learned after a minute or two, and after that, its a piece of cake.

but i am really scared to look after whats behind that giant gate, since ive ringed the second bell today.. went in there and got my ass handed to me by the two birdheaded guys charging at me. x)

I'm still at the entrance of Blightown, so there's much to do before I can ring the second bell. I killed the Gaping dragon myself at the first time (every boss has been an one time kill except for the gargoyles), so i'm hoping for some challenge (in the boss department) from here on out.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:

edit @ euphoria:

well that sucks. got cursed too, once. you can buy the item to heal it for 3k Souls at the Belltower where you fought the gargoyles, which is.. well.. 3k less than that stupid greedy woman at the sewers entrance.

Damn, I gave that bitch 6k...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Have fun without me....

huh? explain yourself =D

@lestat:

I'm still at the entrance of Blightown, so there's much to do before I can ring the second bell. I killed the Gaping dragon myself at the first time (every boss has been an one time kill except for the gargoyles), so i'm hoping for some challenge (in the boss department) from here on out.

depends on if you find out what to do soon enough. the first one was a dissapointment IMO, but the second one.. well, i stopped trying him.. i died like.. 15 times? ^^  even though this guy can be pretty cheap, but i didnt know how to approach him properly then ^^

but the location itself can be a challenge, its actually Valley of Defilemt 2.0.. though rhe valley was more frustrating, BUT .. i loved it. 1-1 and 5-2 are my favourite locations in Demons Souls.

Crystalchild said:
lestatdark said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Crystalchild said:
Kamal said:
Have fun without me....

huh? explain yourself =D

@lestat:

depends on if you find out what to do soon enough. the first one was a dissapointment IMO, but the second one.. well, i stopped trying him.. i died like.. 15 times? ^^  even though this guy can be pretty cheap, but i didnt know how to approach him properly then ^^

but the location itself can be a challenge, its actually Valley of Defilemt 2.0.. though rhe valley was more frustrating, BUT .. i loved it. 1-1 and 5-2 are my favourite locations in Demons Souls.

Yeah it really is Valley of Defilement 2.0, albeit with easier pathfinding (the light you emanate makes tracking much more easier). The Toxin state is a pain though, had to go back to buy some Toxin removing flowers.

Current PC Build

OMG I hate blight town. at the wheel hiding in the second bonfire. on the bright side I got the laito katana which has a quickdraw attack

Mad55 said:
OMG I hate blight town. at the wheel hiding in the second bonfire. on the bright side I got the laito katana which has a quickdraw attack

I stopped at the first bonfire after getting all the items on the nearest vicinity (including the Iaito katana, which is a shame that I can't use since my current Depraved build is pure Str so far). I'll be mindful of the wheels, though the fire-breathing dogs are a nuisance themselves >_>.

Current PC Build