By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you let your girlfriend/wife sleep with other girls?

Would you let them sleep with other girls?

Yes (I don't care/That's HOT!!!) 63 39.87%

No (It's cheating/something else) 57 36.08%

See results 38 24.05%

Total:158

So, I knew a lot of dudes in highschool with bi girlfriends who let them sleep with as many girls as they want. My best friend was one of these guys, he didn't care that his girl lezzed out sometimes. I even let my ex fiance do this, and why not? Knowing your girl is messing around with other girls? Most guys I know consider that hot. Me included. Plus you might get to watch sometimes!

So, what is your opinion on this? Do you think it's right, wrong, counts as cheating, hot? Would you ever let your girlfriend/wife do this?

Around the Network

Only if I get to be in the middle.

shuraiya said:
Only if I get to be in the middle.

^^

it's not cheating because you allow it but you always risk that she will fell in love with the other girl and will say goodbye to you. if you don't care it's ok but it's stupid if you really think it's the girl you will marry. risking this just to watch them sometimes (and if not it makes even less sense) is stupid.

so yeah i would have allowed this with some girlfriends but for sure i would never allow it with my actual girlfriend who i will marry, i'm sure of that ;)

no triangle stuff. trust me its not good.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
it's not cheating because you allow it but you always risk that she will fell in love with the other girl and will say goodbye to you. if you don't care it's ok but it's stupid if you really think it's the girl you will marry. risking this just to watch them sometimes (and if not it makes even less sense) is stupid.

so yeah i would have allowed this with some girlfriends but for sure i would never allow it with my actual girlfriend who i will marry, i'm sure of that ;)

Well there's really no risk if the girl doesn't feel the same about girls as she does with guys.

If they like girls in a purely sexual way and like guys in an emotional way like lots of girls I know, it's a non issue.

You evil banana! That is wrong and considered cheating, having a bisexual girl friend is like knowing your girl is going to cheat, if she's with you, being a guy, that means she should be straight!

Sex is much more personal to me than that. No, I would never let her do that. But more than that, I would hope she didn't ever want to in the first place.

blkfish92 said:
You evil banana! That is wrong and considered cheating, having a bisexual girl friend is like knowing your girl is going to cheat, if she's with you, being a guy, that means she should be straight!

Seriously? What is wrong with you, get out with your medieval views ....

If i was straight and had a girlfriend, hell no i wouldn't let her do that. IMO people should have more self-respect and morals and it'll be disgusting. Call me Old Fashion if you'd like, i really could care less.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909